Labret - 46.

A/N - this chapter contains mention of mature content. I just want you all to know that I'm a certified dumb ass and the piercing process is not accurately described but I tried my best & I know jk started out with a stud but lmao im finna skip that and give him a hoop right away ok enjoyyyy

______________________________________

"Is that placement good?" The piercer slid her hand into the black nitrile glove with a smile, snapping it against her wrist as she pulled it on then turning her attention to the tray of piercing tools, picking up a fresh pack of needles and ripping the packet open, "Let me know if you want them be closer or a bit higher. Whatever you want. I'll be right back." She gave Jungkook a reassuring smile, getting off her chair and disappearing to the front of the piercing shop when she heard the phone begin to ring.

"I think... it looks... good enough to me." Jungkook leaned in and peered into the mirror across from him where he stood, round eyes inspecting the small dots the piercer made along his right ear lobe and the one on the right side of his lip to indicate where she will insert the needle, "Yeah... this looks okay." He took a breath and went back to the piercer's seat, plopping down and running his clammy hands over his knees.

"Let me see." Jimin leaned over close to Jungkook, taking hold of his chin to turn his face to his, peering at the younger's face, "Yeah. I think it'll look good like that." He nodded, eyes curving as he smiled, reaching behind the younger to rub at the center of Jungkook's back soothingly, trying to help him to relax, "I'm so excited. Can't wait to see how you'll look."

"Me too. I guess." Jungkook mumbled quietly as he sat idly in the piercer's chair, thigh bouncing up and down in anxiousness. Shifting from one leg to another with his hands over his knees as he waited.

The adrenaline Jungkook was feeling coursed through his veins. Making his heart rate speed up until it was thumping in his ears. He was eager to get this done. He sucked in a deep breath and looked around the studio, searching for something to distract himself with. That's when he felt his phone buzz in his jacket pocket and he instantly felt over the pocket before shoving his hand into it and tugging the phone out and looked down at the lockscreen to check where was the notification coming from. Oh. It was just a text from his manager. Whatever.

He had hoped it would be from you. But it was too early for you to be awake. Especially after last night. Jungkook assumed you were still asleep and that's why he hadn't heard from you yet. He unlocked his phone to scroll through Instagram as he waited, lurking through everyone's stories and coming across yours. He snorted lightly when he saw on your story that you were watching a horror movie on your own last night before he came home. "What a dork." He mumbled to himself, pressing onto your profile to snoop through your feed like he usually did. He thumbed over your pictures, tapping at the recent ones and reading the comments your friends left on them.

Jungkook found himself doing this a lot whenever he missed you.

His lips twitched in slight dissatisfaction at the lack of pictures of him on your page. Actually, there was virtually nothing about him there. No indication that you were dating anyone. No name in your bio. No boyfriend material pictures. No lowkey pictures of him with his face covered or back to you. It kinda sucked not seeing himself on your profile. He felt disappointed. 

Jungkook wasn't sure why he felt that way. He knew why you never talked or posted about him, yes. Obviously it was because you wanted to protect him. To keep what the two of you shared just for the both of you. But sometimes Jungkook wished you both could be a "normal" couple. To step out in public without him having to disguise himself. To fill your social media pages with pictures of each other.