JVJ - 37.

A/N - happy belated halloween babies. This chapter contains mature content. Just an FYI, I wrote most of this chapter when I was drunk again so reader might do some shit u might not be down with its all consensual ofc and jk wants it to happen so dont come for me and for those reading and supporting this story all this time, thank you so much. you have a special place in my heart. i wish you nothing but happiness and love. muah xoxo

___________________________

***

Jungkook's arms were wrapped tight around your waist, barely giving you room to breathe. His teeth dragging over the skin along your neck as you swayed with him. You couldn't believe he watched you dance with his band members and now he was behind you, pressing his erection into your ass and making you grind on him while they still had their hands on you. "Switch with me, V." Jimin mumbled and moved away, allowing Taehyung to take his place in front of you. 

You glanced at Jimin and he winked at you, "I'll go get you a drink, Y/N." He smiled and quickly disappeared through the crowd. You almost whined, not wanting him to leave because you were afraid Jungkook would snap at Taehyung who was moving in on you like a lion trapping his prey.

God, they were so hot. This was going to be deadly... was it?

You thought Jungkook would chase Taehyung away or even cause a scene but he didn't. He didn't! He only backed up a bit and pressed himself into a secluded corner of the club, resting against a wall as your own back pressed to his chest. You tipped your head back, laying it along Jungkook's swole chest, your hips moving to the music like they don't lie.

Taehyung was towering over you now, hands gliding up your sides as he smiled down at you with a grin so full of lust it made you feel like a sinner. His piercing brown eyes then flickered his gaze to Jungkook. The younger looked at his Hyung, a light smirk along his lips, nodding once to the elder. Just like the good old days, huh?  Jungkook thought to himself. The two shared a knowing look with eachother before the DJ changed the music, turning it to a slower beat.

So... he was okay with this? Hm. Alrighty then.

You backed yourself up against Jungkook more, vibing along to the beat of the song playing while his eyes were trained on your ass as you danced on him. His hands resting on your hips from behind, fingers digging into the material of your dress along your waist, "That's my girl." He praised, head tilting back as he watched your ass with lidded eyes, "God, I love to watch you dance on me." He mumbled, one hand gliding over your ass, resting along your lower back as he chewed over his lower lip.

You smiled, glancing over your shoulder at him and tilting your head back, eyes fixated on his cherry-colored lips. Jungkook instantly leaned forward, pressing a kiss to your lips before pulling back, glancing up at Taehyung with a smirk, "Looks like V wants a little attention, babe." Jungkook nodded with a smile, running his hands over your sides, "Don't be shy, honey." He hummed softly, strong arms slithering back around your waist, giving you a gentle squeeze.

Jimin found you three after a long while, a grin along his lips as he walked over to you sandwiched between Jungkook and Taehyung, "Oh wow, Y/N. You look so sexy right now." Jimin mumbled, a glass in each hand with what looked to be prosecco but you couldn't actually tell anymore. Every drink looked the same. He handed you the glass and you took it, taking a long drink. Yup, prosecco. You hummed in delight at the taste, taking another gulp before handing it behind you to Jungkook. You couldn't finish it even if you wanted to. You knew your limits and if you had anymore alcohol, you'd be puking all over the club.

Jungkook grinned, taking the glass and downing the rest of the drink, placing it behind him and moving away from you, "I want to watch you both with her... Jimin Hyung, you can take my spot." He declared, leaning against the wall across from you and Taehyung.

Jimin gulped his drink in one shot almost immediately at Jungkook's request, setting his glass aside and wiping his lips with the back of his hand. His eyes trailed over you for a moment then he grinned. He didn't hesitate to take Jungkook's place and you didn't object either.

What the FUCKING hell, Y/N? Your brain yelled at you but you were so intoxicated, it didn't matter. Nothing mattered.

There was a very obvious and heavy sexual attraction between the four of you and Jungkook was allowing it to happen. Just this once. He had thought about it since the first time you danced with Jimin. And now, the temptation to push the limits was stronger than ever.

Let's be clear... You didn't feel any emotional attraction to Jimin or Taehyung. They were attractive, yes. YES. Too fucking attractive. You couldn't believe how handsome they were. Being up close and personal with them gave you the chance to study their faces and damn, you felt blessed.

Buuuuut... being the challenge seeker you were, you wanted to see how far Jungkook would let this go.

Moving a bit to allow Jimin to wrap his arms around you from behind. You shivered once he touched you. He was cold, his fingertips feeling like ice through your dress. "Shit, Jimin you're freezing." You whispered, glancing back at him. He gave you a mischievous grin as he spoke, "I went outside for a smoke." He nodded, biting over his plump lower lip then giving you a sinful smile, "Why don't you warm me up, Y/N?" Jimin grinned and your eyes flashed to Jungkook who just simply smiled at you, arms crossing over his broad chest as he watched you,

"You heard him, honey."

Jesus, what's got into him. Why was he being so calm? Wait— fuck. He's drunk. And high.

That's why.

Taehyung's hand was rested over the wall above your head, "Hey. What about me?" He mumbled, his deep, velvet laced voice reeling you in and snapping you out of your thoughts. You actually forgot he was there. He was so quiet and observant most of the time. Blending in with the dark lights of the club. Silent and waiting for his moment to pounce. Like a hunter hovering over their prey. His freehand cupped your chin as he leaned in closer to you with a smile. Your eyes flickered to the black beaded bracelet around his wrist then landed on the black button up shirt he was wearing, eyes trailing over the tanned colored skin peeking out at you from under his shirt. You never paid attention to Taehyung until this very moment. And now that he was in front of you, he made you feel overwhelmed from how insanely gorgeous he was.

Your breath hitched in your throat, feeling the bass of the music vibrate through your chest. Reminding you that you were out in public. You almost forgot you all were at the club.

You inhaled quickly, the smell of Taehyung's sweet scent hitting you like a truck. He smelled so good. Like lavender and flowers. His forehead pressed against yours, breath minty from the gum he was chewing. "You're so pretty, Y/N. Our Jungkook is so lucky." Taehyung smiled at you. A gorgeous grin along his lips. His teeth were so white you could have thought he had veneers. His lips were just as pink as Jungkook's too. Did they share lip balms too? Lord, they took really good care of themselves. The fluffy, curly hair covering over his eyes making him look like the sweetest teddy bear on Earth and not this sinful creature that's probably about to eat you alive.

Your eyes found Jungkook's, unsure of what to do or what he wanted you to do. He was leaned against the wall, adorable bunny teeth dragging over his lower lip before he mumbled,

"Kiss him."

I mean, if you say so. Don't have to ask me twice. You thought to yourself.

You let Taehyung invade your space, eyes heavy as you finally let him press his lips against yours. He kissed you slow. Almost hesitating but once you allowed him, he didn't stop. Plush lips pressing against yours harder, a soft groan escaping his mouth.

You saw Jungkook shift on his feet from the side of your vision and you blushed. He watched the two of you, his smirk never faltering. You wanted to collapse. Feeling your knees buckle under you. Your eyes closed, reaching up and gripping onto the bracelet around his wrist. You didn't kiss Taehyung back right away, taking a second to register what was happening. He didn't give you a chance to kiss him back either, lips starting to move against yours instantly.

You felt Jimin's arms wrap around you tighter, trailing down the front of your dress, fingers circling around your tummy. You almost forgot you were pressed against Jimin too. Fucking hell. His body was slender but still felt hard as a wall that you didn't remember he was holding onto you. Jimin was patient for a bit, just enjoying the way your ass and body fit against him but the second Taehyung kissed you, he felt the lust he had growing for you accelerate.

He wanted attention too.

They were always competing with each other and you were struggling to keep up with them.

You almost whimpered against Taehyung's lips and then you found yourself kissing him back carefully. He was aggressive. Definitely a taker. Not gentle and passionate like Jungkook. It wasn't bad at all. His lips tasted cool and minty. Breath like peppermint with a touch of bourbon hidden in it. Taehyung smiled proudly against your lips once you started to kiss him back, tilting his head a bit but not letting the kiss deepen, pressing you back into Jimin's chest before he was pulling away, wiping the corner of his lips,

"Hyung, you gotta taste her. She's as sweet as candy." He mumbled to Jimin and the elder didn't hesitate, almost eagerly moving away from behind you.

"Come here, gorgeous." Taehyung mumbled, switching spots with Jimin. He tugged you against his chest. Hands gripping over your hips, thumbs rubbing over waist, enjoying the feel of your silk dress against his fingers. Your dress hiked up as Taehyung pressed you against him and you fumbled as you reached down to pull it over you, "Leave it." Taehyung commanded and you felt your entire existence go ablaze from the sound of his voice. You let him move you, your thoughts too cloudy and too overcome with lust to function properly.