Day One - 24.

A/N - this chapter contains some mature content. 

Jungkook left your house with a painful feeling in his chest, he drove home in complete silence. His mind overflowing with his thoughts.

His hyungs were already packed and ready to go when he walked inside the house. Jungkook kicked his shoes off and left the keys to the car he was driving in the kitchen before trudging up the steps and heading to the bathroom. He splashed his face with water several times before brushing his teeth. Next he went to the bedroom and packed up his toiletries and leftover belongings, stuffing them into his bag. Jungkook didn't feel like talking to anyone right now and he hoped his hyungs caught the vibe and left him alone for a bit. 

He wasn't upset or sad.

He was just feeling a little distressed. 

These circumstances weren't something he could take care of. Usually he could handle anything that came his way. But unfortunately, it was all in the hands of fate. All he could keep reminding himself was that people are in way more complex relationship statuses. He was grateful you could even tell him you love him. He just wished he could call you his girlfriend but you didn't want to label anything yet. He understood that. It wasn't easy dating a full on pop star. He didn't expect you to be on board the way you are now and for that, he was thankful. But he couldn't shake the feeling that you will give up and forget about him. 

You were a woman with a drive. You had things you wanted to accomplish and a life. You had friends and hobbies. You didn't need a man. You were never looking for a relationship. You had your own shit to take care of. Jungkook loved those things about you and they are the reason he fell for you in the first place. And he didn't expect you to wait around for him of course but what if you found someone better? What if one of your old customer's came back into your life and swept you off your feet? He chewed his lip as he thought, pulling his blazer off hastily and throwing it to the floor, hands fumbling with the buttons on his shirt as he tried to take it off next. 

Jungkook felt as if he was overheating. He couldn't breathe whenever he thought about you with someone else. The thought overwhelmed him and made him want to punch a wall. How did he ever get so deep into this? He couldn't explain it. Jungkook took a deep breath. Eyes closing for a moment as he channeled his thoughts to something else. 

Think about cute puppies, Jungkook. Think. Think. Think. 

Jungkook turned a bit when he heard a shuffle by the door. His sharp eyes flashed to Namjoon and Taehyung standing by the door waiting for him, giving them a curt nod before ignoring them again,

"I'm almost done." Jungkook finally spoke as he nodded, fingers running through his disheveled hair, grabbing a simple flannel button up he left on the bed and tugging it over his body, buttoning it up slowly. He kept the same pants on, tucking the shirt into them and clasping his belt around his waist. He was too tired to change his entire outfit today.

Namjoon watched him with a soft expression, lips in a line before he spoke,

"Take your time, Jungkook. I'll grab your bag and meet you downstairs. Your suitcase is already loaded in the van." Namjoon nodded and picked up Jungkook's bag, slinging it over his shoulder before looking at the younger. He wanted to say something to comfort Jungkook but he decided silence was best for now.

Taehyung looked over at Namjoon with a small smile, silently telling the older he'll take it from here. Taehyung's gaze went back to Jungkook as Namjoon left and he sighed, walking over to him and picking his discarded button up and blazer off the floor, folding the articles of clothing neatly and placing it onto the bed for the stylists to collect later on when they were gone,