Consequences - 18.

Jungkook woke up the next morning in a daze. His head was heavy with a hangover. His body felt like play dough as he tried to sit up.

He hardly slept.

Jungkook spent most of the night watching you as you slept. He forced himself to stay awake, eyes trailing over your delicate skin and your peaceful sleeping face. He didn't want to forget a single thing about you.

He wanted to know what you were dreaming of.

Was it him? Was it the two of you? Did he ever cross your mind?

You were always on his.

The last few times he slept at your house, he fell asleep first. His body was constantly in energy saving mode from the grueling hours he worked... so he had the tendency to fall asleep the moment his eyes closed.

Not this time though. This time, he made sure to stay awake. He struggled with his fight against sleep. His body overcome with exhaustion from working, traveling and fucking you for hours on end almost every day this week. Despite his exhaustion, he felt as if he always slept better when he was with you. But tonight his nerves were all over the place.

He was anxious.

Feeling as if he fell asleep, you'd wake up and leave.

He studied the way you slept. Taking mental notes of the way you clutched the blankets around you and never moved an inch. You snored quietly. Your face pressed into the pillow, hair all over the place. Skin soft and delicate. Your face calm and tranquil.

You looked like an angel.

He wanted to know everything about you. How did you get to this city? Where were you born? What was your past like? What did you like? What did you dislike?

As he played 21 questions with himself, Jungkook realized he was in deep.

His mind was in shambles. Now he was fucking scared. Scared he fell in love too fast and too hard. Was he in over his head? Did he go too far?

Not that it mattered now anyways.

There was no going back now he thought to himself as he watched you. He wasn't ready to let you go. He didn't think he had it in him to leave you. He was selfish for it but he wanted you so bad he was ready to give everything up for you. 

How could he let this happen? Why didn't he listen when you warned him that this was your job?

He felt as though he roped you into something that could get you hurt or put you in danger. Jungkook laid there all night, head and heart in turmoil. He tried to rack his brain for ways this would workout but he came up short.

But somehow and someway he would figure it out.

He always did.

He wasn't going to let you go.

The problem was, would you let him have you?

He wanted so bad to hear you tell him that you were his but did he think of how this would effect you? If he had you... Like really had you. If you really were his... would you stay? If he told you about his life, would you still want him?

He still hadn't told you who he really was and this part of his life was major. Would you be able to deal with that? Would you be fine being away from him for months at a time? Would you be okay if you both didn't talk often? Time differences, scheduling, commitments.

He could buy his own plane and fly you out to him but he knew you'd never allow him to do that.

He also couldn't leave his career behind. It was his life. His Hyungs were his life. Bangtan was his life. But he considered it. If it meant getting to have you, he'd let it all go. 

Jungkook sighed softly, his fingers ran through your hair as you slept in his arms. While his thoughts ran through his mind.

He thought of you.

He thought about why he loved you. He had a million reasons but one was how independent you were. You never really needed him. And even when you were with him, you still took the lead. Maybe that's why he fell for you. He's always loved women who had their shit together. You respected him and treated him like you were his lifelong friend. You were patient and didn't pry about his private life. You hardly knew him when he thought about it. Even though you could probably google his entire existence, you never tried to find out who he was and he knew it bothered you that he was never straight with you. 

He remembered that night he first saw you.

He fell in love with you the minute you came out on that stage.

A woman full of mystery. Perfect body. Even more perfect face. A smile that could make him burst a nut on the spot if he wanted to. Everything about you allured him. You dragged him in with your eyes and persona.