Virgo's Groove [18+] - 63.

a/n - sorry i was mia, i was busy taking my ex to court lmao anyways im back :3  

song rec for this chapter: virgos groove - beyonce

warnings: yoongi smoking and phone/video call sex? sort of. enjoy!

...

"미안. (Sorry)." Yoongi had his head hung low, pointing his head away from you and blowing smoke out of his lips, his eyes staring at the ground under his feet, "It felt hot in there and I couldn't hear you talking over all that music." A sneakered foot kicked a stray rock to the side, lips wrapping around the cigarette again to inhale the smoke while a pair of tired eyes followed the way the rock he kicked bounce across the asphalted pavement, stumbling to a halt against a curb with a quiet smack, "You cold?" He exhaled through his nose, turning his head to look at you as he blew the smoke out through his nostrils.

Yeah, the party had got increasingly loud and crowded over time, becoming insufferable for Yoongi. Too hot. Too many bodies. Too many people. Too much noise happening all at once. On a normal day, all of this would be fine. On a regular day, Yoongi had no problem sitting in a crowded party with his friend's enjoying drinks and having fun. But not tonight. Not when he just broke up with Sora a mere 30 minutes ago.

He didn't mean to intrude the way he did. Didn't mean to steal you away from Seokjin. He just wanted a second to talk to you. To be close to you. To feel the touch of another person because he felt so cold. Cold and icy. Empty. 

He knew breaking up with Sora was for a good reason but why did he feel so distraught by it? It didn't take Yoongi long to realize that letting Sora into his life was a grave mistake. He realized he had potentially put you in danger. I mean, he told Sora you were a dancer after all. But did he tell her where you danced? Did he tell her your real name? 

He didn't remember but the thought that he managed to do something as stupid as that was enough to make Yoongi feel as though he had been kicked in the stomach with guilt. And so, he found himself getting dressed and then heading to the party. He wasn't sure how he made it there. All he could remember was the drinks he had before he left the dorm and then jumping into the driver's van.

Soon enough, he was sat at the edge of the bar. Watching you and the rest of the guys enjoying your night out. He studied the six of you. Watched the bunch of you with a fondness in his eyes. His family. The people that knew him better than he knew himself.

How he could let someone as trifling and manipulative as Sora into his life, he couldn't explain it. All Yoongi knew was that he wanted to talk to you. But once he worked himself up with enough courage in getting off the bar stool and make his way to the crowded dance floor, he found himself starting to struggle to even peel himself off his seat.

Yoongi wasn't sure why he even did this. Wasn't even sure why he even showed up to the party tonight. No one was expecting him there. Especially Seokjin. Definitely Seokjin who looked shocked out of his mind at Yoongi's appearance turning up on the dance floor. After all, he was a thousand percent positive the rapper wouldn't be there, remember?

Yoongi knew it was a mistake to show up here. He knew this wasn't the place or time to come looking for you. Yoongi knew better. But he was drunk... Or felt drunk, at least. Pelting back a shot or two before even leaving his dorm and making his way to party. Then, having another drink at the bar once he arrived as well.

His mind felt all over the place now. His skin crawled. Hair felt stuck to the back of his sweaty neck. Nerves trembled all over his body. He was shaking. Struggling to take calming breaths until the alcohol hit and now, he felt as if he was floating. Felt as though he could do anything.