Another Visitor - 58.

"You didn't have to do that, Jungkook." The words left your lips sounding pained, your eyes focused on Jungkook's face, staring at the way his furrowed brows knitted together while he inspected your foot, "You didn't have to snap at Yoongi like that."

It was a silent drive back home after you and Jungkook had left Yoongi's dorm. You tried to speak to your boyfriend throughout the drive. Tried to ask him why he took so long to come back to Yoongi's. Tried to tell him you didn't mean to lose your cool with Sora the way you did.

 There was no use as Jungkook basically refused to talk. It was hard to communicate with him as he didn't really have much to say to you either. So, you were both sat in silence the whole time. The two of you reflecting on the crazy ass night that had just occurred.

You were wincing in pain the entire time when you moved your foot, trying to flex it to feel where exactly you were cut but the way you had it bandaged with all that toilet paper around it made you feel as if the blood flow was cutting off. Jungkook, of course had to drive your car back home since you fucked up your right foot. I mean, you were grateful for your boyfriend to drive anyways and it reminded you of the days back in your city with him. A simpler time is what you called it. The days where Jungkook wouldn't want to leave your city. The nights he would take you out to lavish places and exciting dates. Dropping mad cash on you without a second thought. Showing off his one of many cars to you by taking you out with a new one every time he came back to see you. 

There wasn't much of a difference now that you were in Korea anyways. Nothing had change except for the fact you were in a whole new country. You still loved going on drives with Jungkook like before. Now the simple activity felt even more special since the two of you were inseparable. You loved every second of being with Jungkook. Cruising down Seoul in your custom Mercedes with the top down or sunroof open in the summer with the love of your life.

Jungkook loved taking you out for a drive in his cars too. Yes, cars. Plural. He always flexed the cars he drove. Picking you up to go out for dinner in Lamborghini's, and dropping you off to work in Maserati's next. It was a routine he loved to have with you. Going out in the middle of the night to the nearest C.U when the two of you were hungry and low on snacks. Windows down with the wonderful summer air blowing through the car. Or windows up with heated seats under your ass and an even toastier hand clutching your thigh.

Today was different...

Normally your Jungkook would talk your ear off and make an hour drive breeze by in 10 minutes. Now, a 10-minute drive between the dorms and your apartment felt like 10 hours. He was very short and to the point with you. Barely giving you direct answers and hardly looking your way the entire drive either. He finally answered you when you asked him where he was all day. Telling you he had a meeting outside of the city and that was why he came back late. He didn't elaborate and you didn't question him further. And when you tried to explain to him the reason why you snapped the way you did, Jungkook refused to acknowledge you. 

He didn't want to hear what you had to say and you were getting exhausted having to explain yourself as well.

You took small glances at Jungkook while the car moved. Too scared to make direct eye contact with him and too awkward to force him to look at you either. But from the looks of what you could see from the tiny glances you took of him, he was clad in a simple black oversized hoodie and a pair of black sweatpants. A dark colored baseball cap over his head with his face mask pulled down to his chin and still looped around his ears. 

His fit was nothing to write home about. Jungkook could wear a garbage bag and look good. But he still looked menacing anyways. And it was mostly due to the way his eyes drilled into the road as he stared at it in front of him. Or was it the way his jaw seemed as if it was locked in place when he drove? Or his knuckles turning white with the tight grip he had around the steering wheel of the car. Eyes trained on the dimly lit street while he focused on driving. It was insanely quiet between the two of you but it wasn't a bad silence. It was a silence the two of you always went into when both of you had no more words to say.