Intoxicated [18+] - 45.

A/N - This chapter contains smut.
__________________________________

"Hyung! Wait up for a sec. "

"Oh God, here we go." Seokjin muttered under his breath as Jungkook weaved through Hoseok and Yoongi towards the elder.

They had just arrived to the club and Seokjin spent the whole car ride trying to avoid Jungkook in every way possible. Even going as far to situating himself in the middle of Taehyung and Jimin's absurd conversations about their newest hookups. Once the car came to a halt, the older was one of the first to jump out and head straight into the club. It was too awkward to face Jungkook right now and Seokjin couldn't keep a secret. Even though he was the one that advised you to tell Jungkook about the situation. He knew if he spoke to the younger for more than 5 minutes, he'd be blurting the whole situation out to his dongsaeng.

It wasn't necessarily a terrible situation either. It was real life occurrences people go through all the time. Perhaps Seokjin made you freak out even more than was needed. He didn't really understand how these things worked and automatically thought you were pregnant. However, after hearing you repeating your mantra about whatever the fuck ovulation was, Seokjin quickly realized that the issue at hand was not as serious as he thought. But he still wanted you to be the one to tell Jungkook because if there was a possibility of you being pregnant later down the line. Jungkook needed to know that or he would go ape shit for sure.

Seokjin was sitting by the bar now, fingers snapping lightly in agitation to get the bartender's attention. Normally, Seokjin wouldn't even bother getting drinks on his own at the bar. He couldn't even remember the last time he had to venture out to the bar alone. He didn't need to. It was either he had drinks sent to him left and right by patrons or he would make one of the member's bring him a cocktail. But today, he decided to hide out at the bar thinking Jungkook would be hauled away by his Hyung's to go dance. Unfortunately, Jungkook was right on Seokjin's tail. Cornering him at the bar with a firm hand on the older's shoulder, stopping him from escaping. Seokjin took a deep breath and fixed his expression, turning in his seat to face the younger,

"What's up, Kookie?" Seokjin put on a smile, reaching up to pinch at Jungkook's cheek.

"Are you avoiding me? You hardly talked to me at all in the car." Jungkook mumbled, taking a seat next to Seokjin.

The older's eyes landed on Jungkook's face and he sighed under his breath, "You know you're very handsome, right?" Seokjin smiled cheekily in a weak attempt to distract the younger, "So, so cute." Seokjin cooed, pinching and tugging Jungkook's cheek with a grin.

He wasn't lying. Jungkook was extremely attractive. It was hard to look away once you had your eyes on him. He had the sweetest, most innocent looking face anyone had ever seen. But that was just his face. Everything else about Jungkook screamed manly. He was the perfect height. Broad chested with a small waist. A sharp jawline. Big, strong hands...

Seokjin could go on for days.

His eyes trailed up the younger's form, taking a moment to check out what he was wearing. Jungkook was in a fitting black sweatshirt and a pair of black jeans that held snug against his muscular thighs. His signature leather jacket over his wide shoulders and a pair of stompers on his feet. Dark hair pushed back and revealing his numerous amounts of piercings. Thick shaped brows framing his face perfectly, making him look chiseled and strong.

Oof. He was beautiful. Seokjin knew it. You knew it. Everyone knew it.

Wait wait wait... Now, let's make this clear...

Seokjin had never felt an ounce of sexual attraction towards Jungkook. Whenever he looked at his saeng' all he could see was the doe-eyed child he had spent a decade taking care of. Jungkook was his baby. He was proud of how grown up Jungkook had become. He felt emotional whenever he would think back to tiny fetus Jungkook. How small and shy he was. Hiding his face when would laugh. Crying in the bathroom whenever he missed his family. Calling Seokjin '엄마' at one point too. It was heartwarming to see Jungkook all grown up now. Still a child... a big ass, grown ass man child. Bangtan's baby. But also, very extremely handsome at that too.

But now... now... Every time Seokjin looked at Jungkook, all he could picture now was his dongsaeng sticking his raw dick in you. It made the older cringe. But he couldn't not think it. Like right now. He was staring at Jungkook but all he could picture was the guy raw dogging you and potentially making you pregnant. Fuck, y'all were fucked if you didn't hop back on birth control as soon as possible. Seokjin was worried as shit and part of him wanted to knock Jungkook out for even thinking to stick it in without protection.

However, he understood completely.

Kids will be kids, right?

"Seokjinnie hyung... are you there? You're spacing out." Jungkook's pouty voice drew the older back to reality, making Seokjin shake his head to clear his thoughts. He sighed softly and looked at Jungkook, warm eyes adjusting to the club lights and admiring the way the dim lighting reflected off the younger's gorgeous face. His skin was clear and the color of amber. Glowing under the lights and making Jungkook look hotter than a thousand suns.

Y/N was a lucky girl. Seokjin thought to himself. He shook his head once more, plump lips pressed together before breaking out into a silly grin, tilting his head back, "Sorry, Kookie. I just saw a nice ass walk by. Fell into a trance there. What's up?"

"Is everything okay?" Jungkook's round eyes bore into Seokjin's. He leaned closer to the older, practically teetering off his chair, "Are you avoiding me?"

"Why would I be avoiding you, Kookie?" Seokjin tried to smile, feeling his stomach burn with the sudden need to blab to Jungkook about what you and him were talking about in your room. He tore his face away from the younger's, raising his hand to the bartender once more and ordering himself a long island, "As strong as you can make it, please. And if you don't mind... please put it on Kim Namjoon's tab." He smiled at the bartender, eyelashes batting prettily before turning his gaze to the coaster in front of him as the tender turned away to make his drink.

"Hyung... I know you're lying to me. Your ears are redder than usual and you're not even looking at me." Jungkook mumbled, shaking his head. Jungkook glanced in the direction of a bottle girl passing by with a tray of Hennesy shots. He needed a drink. He had been sobered up for way too long and the burning curiosity to know what you and Jin were talking about was eating him alive. He hoped a drink would calm his nerves so, he raised a hand at the bottle girl to stop her, plucking a glass off the tray and muttering a quick thank you to her before turning his attention back to Seokjin, "What happened?"

Seokjin turned to Jungkook and shook his head, sliding his glass over to him once the bartender set it down and poking the black straw sticking out of the glass further into the ice cubes at the bottom of the drink, mixing his drink with the straw and leaning in to take a sip, making a soft noise as the strong cocktail immediately went down his throat to his stomach when he swallowed, making him feel warm and fuzzy already, "Nothing happened, Kookie. What are you talking about?"

"Hyung..." Jungkook stared at the older after taking a long drink out of his own glass, one hand resting over his lap while the other circled around the back of Seokjin's chair, leaning in closer to him, "Did you try anything on Y/N?" Jungkook's voice was low, dangerous almost. He was gripping at the back of Seokjin's chair, knuckles white and threatening to break the iron of the chair in half if he wanted to, "Did you touch her? In my own home?" He didn't really suspect Seokjin of anything but again, Jungkook was still learning to be less insecure. The faintest shift in the energy of a room when you were with him made him instantly think something was wrong. So, naturally, his guard was up. The protective, jealous and possessive part of Jungkook was threatening to make its appearance. His forearm muscle flexed and then his bicep almost rippled, adjusting the grip he had on the back of Seokjin's chair lightly, voice rasping out in a quiet but threatening tone, "You need to tell me now, hyung."

"What?!" Seokjin spun around in his chair to face Jungkook, "Did I hear you correctly?" He cocked his head to the side and his hand hit into his drink sitting on top of the table, almost dropping his drink over the entire counter. Seokjin took a breath and he collected himself. Straightening his back, prying the straw out of his mouth and setting his glass down daintily, "What did you just say to me?" Seokjin's voice was quieter now but stern.