Perfect Stranger - 8.

"Hi there."

'I was so close to getting out of here. Fuck.'  You thought to yourself.

You dropped your hand from the doorknob and closed your eyes for a second before turning around slowly, forcing a smile onto your face.

You didn't remember what his name was. But he had beautiful silver hair and a gorgeous set of plump lips. You racked your brain and tried to remember. 

You thought his name was Jimmy or Jim. Something like that.

"Heeeeey, Jimmy." You gave him a smile, awkwardly standing by the door,

"It's Jimin. But you could call me Jimmy if you like." The silver haired man smiled at you as he ran his fingers through his perfect hair. 

You blushed, "Sorry, I mean Jimin." You took a breath before speaking, "I'm sorry if I woke you... I was just heading out.." You nodded. 

"No worries you didn't wake me up." Jimin flashed you a radiant smile, "I couldn't sleep anyways." You swore he smirked and you blushed a little again, reaching up to run your fingers through your hair, finding a way to get out of there.

It was just too awkward. You could feel yourself starting to sweat.

You watched him walk into the kitchen and opened the cupboard. Scratch that. He didn't walk. He strutted.

He wore a loose white t-shirt and some black sweatpants. His hair was down and covering his forehead. He looked completely different than how he looked in the club. He was shorter and a lot more slender than Jungkook but you could tell he was toned and in shape.

He was gorgeous. He was probably a model you thought. 

You shifted on your feet and smiled a bit, hoping the floor would cave and suck you in.

He pulled out what seemed to look like instant noodles bowls and set them into the counter before looking over at you with a smile.

"Y/N, was it? I was just about to grab a midnight snack. Do you want to join me?" He smiled at you, eyes crinkling into beautiful crescents.

Your stomach grumbled almost on cue and you bit your lower lip, eyeing those instant noodles. You've never seen those before. You licked your lower lip. This was usually the time you had dinner when you were dancing and you were getting hungry.

You glanced down at your phone and saw that your Uber was still idling.

You shook your head and smiled politely, "I'm good, thanks. I should really head out though, my ride is almost here." You lied, putting on a smile before turning around again,

"Your ride? Jungkook isn't taking you home?" You heard him speak and you groaned silently,  wanting to slam your head into the door.

You cleared your throat and turned around, shaking your head,

"He's sleeping.. I didn't want to wake him." You rubbed your arm awkwardly.

'Fuck. I just wanna go home'  You thought to yourself.

Just then you got a notification on your phone. Finally. 

Nevermind..

"What?!" You spoke out loud, staring at the Uber app. Your driver cancelled your ride. "Fuck me." You groaned quietly, tapping on your phone and trying to order another ride.

"Everything okay?" Jimin called out to you, walking out of the kitchen to where you stood,

You sighed, shaking your head, "My Uber just cancelled on me.. I'm trying to order a new one." You feigned a smile.

"I can give you a ride home, Y/N. But you gotta eat something first." Jimin smiled playfully, stepping closer to you.

You held your breath and looked at him, chewing on your lower lip.

He was so cute and charming. You had a hard time finding an excuse. Damn, these men. Why do they have to be so fucking hot.

He smiled at you again and your face flushed, clutching your phone against your chest. You felt ridiculous. Being flustered in front of this guy but something about him was so intriguing. You looked at him then looked at the door. Your stomach grumbled again and you sighed.

"Alright, fine." You chuckled and he clapped his hands together,

"Perfect." He grinned, taking your hand and tugging you into the kitchen. He pulled out a seat at the kitchen island for you and smiled.

You sat down with a smile and rested your cheek in your palm as you watched him,

"Do you like noodles?"

Your eyes sparkled, "I love noodles." You grinned as you nodded.

"Korean noodles?" He smiled at you, holding up the instant noodle package.

You pursed your lips, shaking your head, "I don't think I've ever had those before." You giggled.

"I brought these with me. They don't sell them here." He chuckled, opening the package and pouring some hot water into the bowl.

You watched him closely, "Sooo.. what do you do, Jimin? Are you just visiting again? Or are you here for work like Jungkook?"

"Jungkookie didn't tell you what we do?"

You looked at him, shaking your head, "No... Well, I did ask him about what he did for a living and he said it's better for him if I don't ask." You shrugged, "You all work together?"

Jimin chuckled, admiring how cute you were.

He wished Jungkook hadn't picked you first.

"I guess if Kookie says it's better you don't know then I guess it's better if you don't find out." He smiled, sliding you a cup of the noodles and a pair of chopsticks.

He sat down across from you and smiled, digging into his bowl of noodles.

You looked down at the noodles and your stomach burned, picking up your chopsticks you started to eat too, smiling happily, "Oh my god, it's so good." You grinned at him.

Jimin smiled at you, "I'm glad you like it. I have more actually. I'll leave them for you if you want." He grinned, reaching over the table to wipe some sauce from your lip.

You froze, tensing up a bit as he wiped the sauce away. You swallowed hard, rubbing your face,

"I'm a messy eater." You blurted out, your face red.

"You're adorable."

You felt the heat burning in your cheeks before you looked down at your food, trying to eat slower.

"Kookie told me you're in medical school." He smiled, "that must be hard."

You gulped, flushing a little. 'How did he remember that? Wait, why is he talking about me to his friends? What else did he say?'  You thought to yourself. 

You nodded with a smile, "it's okay so far". You hummed, sliding your empty bowl of noodles away, setting your chopsticks down.

Jimin grinned, "That's good. Keep working hard." He finished as well and got up, taking your empty bowl away before he hummed, turning back to you,