Fallen [18+] - 11.

A/N - Smut warning in this chapter.

After a very long and steamy shower, you half limped, half walked back into your bedroom and turned the light on with J.K right behind you. You were exhausted but euphoric.

You glanced out your window. It was night already. You didn't even know what time it was anymore.

Did you both really spend most of the day in each other's pants? Yes.

You looked into your drawer for a pair of panties as he slid his t-shirt and boxers on. He came up behind you after you pulled on your underwear and an oversized t-shirt. His arms circled around you as he watched you through the mirror in front of you both.

You avoided his eyes, realizing you fucked up by showering with him.

You forgot that your makeup would wash off in the shower. You felt uncomfortable with him seeing you bare faced.

He pressed a gentle kiss against the side of your neck before reaching up and moving your wet hair to the side as he mumbled,

"Why aren't you looking at me, babe?"

You shook your head, not answering him as you fiddled with your skin care products. You couldn't look into the mirror. You sighed, swallowing thickly,

"Honestly, J.K... I'm bare faced... And embarrassed."

Jungkook was stunned. Is that why you were avoiding his gaze all this time? He frowned, pulling away and forcing you to turn around to face him. You looked down at your hands and he sighed, shaking his head before mumbling,

"Look at me, Y/N." He reached down, his finger under your chin as he lifted your head up.

You sighed softly, finally looking up at him and Jungkook frowned at you, his fingers moving from under your chin to caress over your cheek as he mumbled,

"I don't know what you're embarrassed about, Y/N. You don't see yourself the way me and the rest of the world does... With or without makeup. I wish you could see what I do." He mumbled, cupping your cheeks and leaning down to press a kiss against your forehead. "You're beautiful... every time I look at you, I feel like I'm seeing you for the first time."

"I guess you're right." You blushed lightly, shaking your head as you looked back down at your hands again before turning around and patting your moisturizer onto your face.

"I know I'm right. The whole world would agree with me." He mumbled, pressing a kiss to the back of your head before he pulled away.

'I'll make you believe me.' He thought to himself as he climbed into your bed.

You hummed softly, dabbing some lip balm onto your lips before shaking your hair out as it air dried, walking over and turning off the bedroom light.

"What are you doing?" You asked as you walked over to the bed, pulling the blankets back and leaning over to turn on your lamp.

He was already laying in your bed, making himself comfortable while you were getting ready.

He inspected a novel on your nightstand that you were reading, noting your plant that looked like it needed some water and then memorized your favorite lotion you kept by your nightstand too.

He looked over at you as you stood by the bed, smiling lightly as he made some room for you,

"Waiting for you."

You flushed a bit, "You're staying here?"

"Well, yeah. I'm not you, you know." He reminded you with a smirk as he laid on his side, reaching his arms out for you. "You never spent a night with me."