Angostura [18+] - 64.

A/N -  got drunk and wrote 90% of this chapter in one night lol.. It also contains smut and mature content <3

The chapter name "angostura" is inspired by the song by keshi !

...

Check-in moved quickly. Security was a blast like always. And boarding seemed smoother than butter. The plane ride was going nice and easy so far too. And now you were nestled in your spacious seat. Feet propped up onto a footrest and wearing comfortable lounge slippers over them provided by the airline. 

You had your headphones over your ears, drowning out the noise around you and giving a plain indication to BTS that you were planning to be tuned out for the entire flight. You had enough booze in your system from the classy airport lounge to make this plane ride feel like a 10-minute car ride to the corner store. All you had to do was sit back and stay zoned out just like this for....9 more hours. Great. It felt as though you had been on this plane for eternity now. And yes, that was because you weren't the biggest fan of being up in the air this way.

And no, BTS didn't have a single clue about that.

Like hell you were going to tell them you hated flying. Next thing you know, you'll be babysat by a group of men that wouldn't let you go take a leak without one of them getting up to follow you to the bathroom too. They did enough for you already. Yes, they made you feel special. But you needed to get over this fear. For your sake... For Jungkook's sake. Because truth be told, you had a feeling that you would be back in your city one day sooner than you thought. 

It was just 10... err... 9... hours anyways you chanted to yourself in your head. Just 60 minutes for a total of 9 more times. Easy peasy. Even if your hands were sweating, you told yourself you'd be fine,

"What's the first thing you want to do when you land?"

Yoongi's question made you huff in amusement but hey, you had to hand it to him. At least he was trying to make a conversation with you. Had he noticed you fiddling and twiddling with your thumbs for most of the ride? He was a psychology major, after all and you were sure Yoongi could pick out the way you were feeling better than anyone else. Classic Yoongi. Choosing to distract you from your overthinking rather than put you on the spot over anything. 

"Good question." You breathed, hands smoothing down the front of your jeans to wipe the clamminess away from them while you forced a smile. 

'I could think of a few things I'd like to do with one person.' You thought to yourself, shaking your head quickly to rid yourself of the thoughts as a small smile started to tug at your lips, "See Jungkook, of course." You sighed happily, "I can't wait to see my baby." You mumbled more to yourself than Yoongi, but you could see his budding smile from the peripheral of your vision anyways, 

"I really missed him." You confessed, ignoring how corny you sounded because you truly didn't care anymore anyways while you leaned over the edge of your chair to peek out of the window closest to you to gaze at the clouds you had been flying over, "Maybe smoke a big, fat joint too." You added with a hum,

"You better call me over to pass the blunt." Hoseok tuned into your conversation with a sniff, head popping up from over his chair to look at you, "Or tell me who your weed guy is."

You couldn't believe you were having a conversation like this with the Jung Hoseok and you shook your head, eyes rolling in amusement while you corrected him, "Weed woman." You quirked a brow and his lips formed into an adorable heart shaped smile, his head nodding enthusiastically in understanding at your correction, "And I'll think about it." You returned the smile, feeling less of an edge now that you were conversing with your friends.