•50•

「JEONGYEON's POV」

Yesterday Miss Im seems so busy, she didn't even come to office to know some infos about our investigation.

I just realized why do I have to be like this? I mean, the more I see her, the more I didn't notice that we're already making memories, making our bond stronger that it is. The more situation being hard to me, I don't even know if I'm feeling it right or not. I'm clueless if this is love or a shitty things. My head full of thoughts about everything, it as messy.

I just woke up about 6:34am I think, I just wore a formal suit for officeand ready to go work now. It's 8:14am already and we have to meet the witness later at 10am.

"Unnie, are you going now?" I heard Tzuyu shouting outside my room.

"Yeah, I'm coming just wait for a second." I shouted back.

"Okay, we'll wait you there." She shouted again and I didn't mind to say anything back to her.

After some seconds I went outside my room. Chaeyoung and Tzuyu will go with me, they'll go to their school while I'll go to my work.

"How's your grades?" I asked them.

"Well, it's okay." Chaeyoung said then smiles widely like a baby.

"It's okay too." Tzuyu also answered.

"Y'all must go study hard while you're still in tge school, but if you're tired already take some rest, forget everything, after all study again." I said.

"Unnie, the next semester must be my last semester soon. Isn't it good?" Tzuyu said.

"Yeah, HAHAHAHA."

"Is there something funny?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Nothing, I just miss them being with you walking going to our own works. I'm always wishing y'all a goodluck everyday." I said when I finally realized I'm already in front of SProsecution building.

"Bye, unnie." Chaeyoung said while waving her hands.

"Bye, goodluck too." Tzuyu said.

"Fighting!" I said to cheer them up, I know how stressful they are in school. The three of us are just same. "Byee!" I shouted too. Then they both walj away going to their school now.

I'm coming inside the building when I crossed way with Momo nd Jihyo. "Where y'all going?" I asled them.

"At Seuwisho Cafe, we'll meet a witness there right?" Momo answered.

"Huh? Is it 10 am already?" I confusedly asked them.

"No, 26 minutes left before 10 am." Jihyo answered.

"Uh, let's go." I said and we all headed to the Cafe right there near at prosecution building.

"Do y'all think it's him?" Momo asked, when she noticed a guy walking in inside the cafe and looking around like he's searching for someone.

Jihyo and I both turned our head to the man that Momo pointing. "I think so." I said and raise my hand and wave it a bit to get the attention of the man standing right there. He immediately come to our table and sit on the empty chair.

"You must be the person we've been talked yesterday?" Jihyo said and the man gave us a nod.

"If it doesn't bother you sir, can you please tell everything happened that day? When you found Mr. Im in an abandoned building?" Momo asked.

"Uh..." the man said and sighed, he seems so nervous while we're talking him.

"We just wanna asked something about Mr. Im, we really need your cooperation sir. Please... don't be nervous, okay?" Jihyo said and smiled at him.

"My house is near at that abandoned building, I heard a gunshots, three gunshots. I really want to find out what really happens, I really thought either they just wanna try the gun or they killed someone. But I think about myself too, what if I'll be caught and then they'll kill me too. It really took me a lot of times to decide to visit the abandoned building where I think the crime that day happened. It's been three days apart when that happened and I finally decided to go to that building after that I was being shicked on what I am seeing that time, it's Mr. Im laying on the floor of that abandoned building. At first I really can't believed on what I am seeing that day but I didn't think it twice to report that to the polices. They've been asking me like a million times already but I can't tell it clearly, nervous are over me. I'm always fighting over my nervous whenever I am being asked by someone or I'll asked something to them." the man explained.

So basically this man been fighting over his nervous, he's an edgy man. The three of us just look at each other and give a signals, we nodded.

"Uhm, based on what you've tell us that could be one of the biggest and strongest evidence too. If you wouldn't mind sir, is it okay if we'll invite you to be a witness in the court?" I asled him.

"Yes...I'll try. I wanna help Mr. Im to get the justice for him too." by that words he said, it's heart melting. He'll try to fight over his nervous.

"Thank you so much sir, it will be a big help for us. Thank you again!" Momo said with a big smile.

- - -

「NAYEON's POV」

I'm making some juice right now, no one around in this house it's only me so I just wanna enjoy this day.

I'm stirring the juice right now when I suddenly remembered about the thing Prosecutor Yoo asked me these days, it's about the witness who reported where dad is.

"Should I call her? To know about it?" I whispered to myself. I was about to get my phone at the table. But no, I don't want to.

I don't know why I'm like this but I just want to hide my face with my hands if ever she sees me, it's all about that night when I'm feeling awkward with her. Gosh!  What if she'll thinking now that I have a weird side?

AAAAAAAH! I hate this!