•52•

「JEONGYEON's POV」

From the very first evidence I've got from Miss Im. The paper which looks so suspicious, it's a contract I think. Maybe, this is for investment thingy. Plus, the letter that Miss Im found in her dad's office, it looks connected.

I read the letter that Miss Im found in her dad's office, it really seems like someone sending him a threat, as I remember Miss Im mentioned me at first that last day they saw Mr. Im looking like he'll go to somewhere with the case which looks full of something, but wait I think it's the same case.

The CCTV oh my gosh! The CCTV where Mr. Im last found with a case or a bag after he disappeared for almost a days until one witness found him in abandoned building.

The letter and the video clips that Miss Im found in their house is so connected, looks like her dad made these two things just to beg for help? Or if ever he'll get the justice he deserve at the end.

The notebook and pen that Momo got from someone else polices who investigate the case, I check it again and look what I've found he'll gonna have a meeting with Mr. Zhou, seems like this will be his last transaction. So if does that mean Mr. Zhou will be the suspect? Or maybe not? It's hard to tell when you never have an strong evidence to show.

But as far as I know, Mr. Im never been agreed when it comes to investments, that's why their company, the university and also the resort no one got to be the investors there. They just work it out alone by their family. Only their family, no more investors around, that's the unique thing in their businesses. Proof that they don't need an investment yet they made it to the top and be the richest family in whole South Korea. I don't know how but I'm just a prosecutor why do I have to know how they manage it.

Mr. Im rejects a lot of investors they come and they come even tho they knew it already that he'll never accept an investments. Seems like Mr. Zhou was bout to invest there, the surname actually looks a Chinese surname?

So Mr. Zhou is the last person who wants to invest in their company, but Mr. Im automatically declined his offer? And that he did something bad that everyone wouldn't wish for?

Wait, am I that really near at the TRUTH? More hard work pays off I'll finally figure it out soon, but for now I have to get a lot of evidences if ever this one will be in court plus the fact that I will have to make a warrant of arrest for the suspect when I already have a lot of evidences, so that he'll never deny the fact.

Mr. Zhou will be my SUSPICION, behind this case. If ever I'm right that he's the suspect, it will be good. But if not I'm sorry to Mr. Zhou for putting him as my imputation.

I've check the letters and the paper that Miss Im found in their house and their company. Well one of the best evidences to present to.

- - -

11:08pm already, I'm walking alone this street, I'm near at my house so I enjoy the coldness of air tonight hy just walking slowly. Hope Chaeyoung and Tzuyu eat their dinner already.

My head was full of thoughts, all about the case still. Plus the fact that there's something in my day, I'm always lacked since that day one. After that night which full of awkwardness, she disappeared like a ghost. Funny how I think they have similarities HAHA.

Why does it seems like, I missed her and I can't escape this days without calling, texting or even seeing her in the office like all I beg for is her presence. But it really feels different when I do first move to talk her or even to stares at her.

Inside a months she's been visiting the office to get some update about her dad's case. She's different, she's friendly, soft, lovely, all she wants is just to help everyone, she's too kind, she's too precious to be hurt. I feel bad on what happened to her family, it's too obvious that she loves her dad so much that's why she's doing all this thing and I was so glad to help her for this.

MAYBE, I LOVE HER?

- - -

hehe yeonyeon </3

i miss them ㅠㅠ