I need your help

Hey everyone,

Just like you can see in the title, I need your help.

I know we all met the leader of the Russian mafia, named Vladmir Dmitriy.

I don't really know what to do right now, we all know that Valentina has been trough allot already.

And just like some of you guys said, that if something happened to her again that she'll probably break.

My first thought was that, Valentina was going to get kidnapped and then stuff happens there, also some pretty big amazing news which would be important for the rest of the story would happen.

But the kidnapping would only happen after she even gets back to school.

Or she could still get kidnapped, but not get really really hurt physically but we would still have some torture probably.

Or she wouldn't get kidnapped at all but then I would have to change the rest of the storyline and not keep my original idea. 

Sooowhich one would you guys like more.

I promise that with either one, she will be able to get through it. But probably with a rough road.

Option one

Option two

Or option three.

Just comment next to the options which one you would like more.

I'll check the comments in a few days and then I'll see what you guys would like more.

If there are any more ideas that you would want to share then please do in the comments.

XXX the author.