Book 2 chapter 58

Continuing from smut scene from the previous chapter.

So if you don't like smut, please go to the next chapter.

Thank you xx

Enjoy

I want to make him cum too.

I slide my fingers from his chest to his dick and grip him firmly.

He feels so smooth and hard like warm marble. I cup his balls with my other hand surprised by how tight they feel.

I lean forward planning on going down on him too when he tangles his hand in my hair and stops me.

"You know you don't have to, right?" He says softly

I look him in the eyes. "I want to." He loosens his grip and flips over on his back than watches as I slowly go down while kissing him.

I make some small hickeys on his chest than stomach than abdomen.

I keep going down until I eventually meet his underwear.

A little nervous and scared I reach in front of me and take of his boxers.

The second his underwear stops his hard on from lying down, it flips up.

I wrap my hand around his dick before slowly pumping it up and down.

Roman groans out in pleasure when I run my tongue over his tip. I'm surprised at how salty he tastes and how slick his precum feels on my tongue.

He takes in a shaky breath as I suck his tip into my mouth. He feels smooth against my tongue, not what I was expecting.

I do as I've read once in a book where the character circled her tong around it.

His hand flies to my hair but he stops himself from taking control and let's me do whatever I want and am comfortable with.

I push my head down, sliding him in deeper. He groans and now drops his head to his pillow, his grip tightening in my hair and I can't help but feel a little proud that he's already enjoying himself, that I am making him feel good

I suck as I pull my head up and he moans again. "My love" he groans out shakily.

I smile a little which tightens the hold around his dick which of course makes him curse under his breath while groaning, wanting to please him as he did with me, I take him as deep as I can without choking.

"Fuck." He gasps, tangling his other hand in my hair.

I cup his balls working them with one hand while I suck his dick. I watch him biting his lip and watching me work him with my mouth. I use my free hand to stroke what I can't fit into my mouth using my saliva as a lubricant. I pick up speed and his hands tighten in my hair until it's almost painful.

I wiggle my tongue as I work my way down his shaft and suck as I pull back feeling his legs twitch below me. I moan a little when some after twitching comes from my cumming session.

Roman's groans when that moan vibrates through his shaft. He's enjoying this-me and he groans again.

"Just like that, baby." He mutters using his hands in my hair to guide the speed.

"I'm getting close." I suck harder and moan more as he starts thrust his hips forward in time with my mouth.

"Fucking hell, I'm gonna cum." He releases my hair and grabs the sheets as I shove his dick as far into my mouth as I can.

Soon I feel his salty cum on the back of my tongue and I swallow it down sucking him until he's clean.

I slowly let him out of my mouth which causes a plop sound to appear when his dick leaves my mouth.

Roman breathes heavily with his eyes a little closed, one hand above his head, the other one next to his thigh on the mattress.

I moan when his leg twitches a little under my still overstimulated pussy.

My thighs still tremble from my own cumming and soon I can't hold myself upright anymore because of it.

Roman reaches out to me before pulling me into his chest.

My legs are wrapped around his which means that my bare pussy is literally almost exact on his now soft dick.

"I love you" he says while pressing a kiss to my head.

I smile a little and let myself relax in his hold.

"I love you" I tell him.

"Did that help distract you?" He asks chuckling a little, the vibration going through his body which makes my sensitive cunt feel it too.

I cry out a little bit but answer him, "it did, thank you Ro" I say.

"Always" he says softly

I smile and let my head drop on his chest but make sure to look at him while lying down.

"It was more than just a distraction right?" I than asks, feeling the anxiety start to creep in.

"Yes, of course it was/is" he says while looking me in the eyes so I know for sure that he means it.

I smile a little while Roman starts playing with my hair once more, "sleep, my love" he tells me.

I agree and soon I let sleep take over.