Book 2 chapter 16

"So euhm I was like wondering since you are one of my best friends and the sister of Xavier if you would be okay with me maybe going out with Xavier. Well I still need to ask him on a date and whatever but I just want to make sure that you're cool with it. So are you?" She asks nervously.

I look at her for a second before a big smile makes its way onto my face, "of course you can"

Relief makes its way onto her face but it stops when I say, "but-"

"But?" She asks hesitant.

"I don't want to hear any things that I don't want to know since Xavier is still my brother. You can talk to me about him but you know.."

"No talking about what happens behind closed doors" she says.

I nod before she gives me a hug and we walk back to the group.

Honestly I could care less if she dates my brother or not. I just don't want any of them getting hurt.

And Xavier is still my brother so if they were to date then I don't want to know what happens in the bedroom.

I sit back down just like Amy before we all get swiped back into the conversation.

The bell ring so Alessia and I quickly make our way to our next class which is math.

Again we sit in the back and start talking until the last students walks in.

This teacher is...something.

In his class we can't talk like he literally freaks out whenever we do, so we stay silent.

The teacher stands up from his desk while looking very disappointed.

He stays silent for a minute longer which makes my nerves go up.

The teacher walks around his desk before sitting down on it and starts talking.

"I am very disappointed in you all, I expected much better on this test from last week. Only a few in this class -" he continues while he starts taking the papers out of his desk.

My heart thuds in my ears loud enough to make the teachers' voice disappear as I block out all the noises around me.

I can't fail.

I can't fail, I studied all night for that test.

I couldn't have failed it.

It was difficult yes but I- I can't.

My chest feels heavy while my throat closes up a little.

I hide my trembling hands under my thighs.

I can't fail.

I can't fail.

I count to ten while taking deep breaths.

Breathe.

Breathe.

Breathe.