Book 2 chapter 68

When the shower is warm, we get under the hot streaming water while holding each other again.

————

It's been a few days since we saved Jaxon.

Today is prom and I'm very very excited well also a little nervous.

I've been making sure to interact with Jaxon every day. Either going over to the house or texting him sometimes even calling when I know others aren't listening.

Jaxon is getting better rather quickly which is good.

His infection are almost completely healed and gone.

Everything with me and Roman is so good and amazing that I keep thinking, something's going to go seriously wrong. Because nothing stays good forever.

As prom is tonight, all the girls are coming over to my house where we will be getting ready before all our dates come pick us up.

It's 10 am right now and everyone is coming here around noon so we have enough time to get ready since the boys will pick us up at 5 pm.

I walk downstairs to see my family sitting in the living room.

I walk to them and sit down beside Lorenzo who wraps his arm around me.

I lean into his touch while looking at the tv to see what they are watching.

They are watching that show that Roman and I watched a few days ago.

I take my phone out of my pocket and start to answer some emails and stuff for the mafia.

When suddenly the bell rings at the front door, do I realize how long I've been sitting here.

I quickly stand up and walk to the front door where Alessia is standing with a big smile on her face.

A big smile blooms on my face as I see her opening her arms for a hug.

I bring her in a tight one while she's telling me how excited she is about today.

————

We're all currently looking into some mirrors while doing our make-up.

We're talking about some weird but fun things when we suddenly change the subject to talk about our dates.

"So Amy?" Alessia asks.

"Yeah?"

"How're you and Xavier doing?" She asks.

Amy takes a glance at Alessia's face through the big mirror they are both using, "so as you know, Xavier asked me to prom a little more than a week ago and well ever since then we've been talking and texting more often" she says, a small smile covering her face.

Alessia smiles, seeing Amy's reaction to the question.

"Maybe a kiss tonight?" Alessia asked carefully.

Amy blushes a little, "I'd like that" she says while grabbing some mascara.

Alessia nods at the answer she gets from her before Amy asks Alessia, "how are you and Connor doing?"