Book 2 chapter 35

I look at him with a small glare which he ignores before mom tells us to set up the dining room.

I grab some knifes and forks while Lorenzo grabs the plates.

Roman, Blake and Xander grab some glasses while Xavier grabs some drinks.

Antonio grabs the coasters to place under the pans.

Allesandro and Elijah help carrying the pots and pans which they then put on those coasters.

And dad grabs some sauces for everyone while also carrying a bowl of salad.

When everything is set up, we all sit down and start putting some food on our plates.

I grab a piece of chicken, a little bit of salad and some small baked potatoes.

We all start eating when Allesandro decides to announce something, "I want you all to meet the girl I am dating" he states, "over dinner" he continues.

I look at him for a few seconds.

I mean yes that man is 26 years old it should be time...but...I don't know.

What if that girl treats him badly or what if it's just a gold digger who will hurt him in the long run?....

But I'll give her a chance but if she's mean, then...I will be sort of mean too.

"When did you start dating?" I ask him, I really didn't know that he was/is dating someone.

Most of the time Allesandro and I tell each other everything, so this is a little..strange?

"Around a month ago" he says.

I nod, "well we would love it to meet your girlfriend, just tell us when and I'll reserve a reservation at a restaurant" mom says excited.

Allesandro gives up all a nod before he goes back to eating just like the rest of us.

————

We all help mom clean up the dining room before we all part our own ways.

I walk to my room and take a shower, then change into some black leggings and a hoodie that I may have stolen from Roman.

When I walk back inside my room, I spot Roman waiting there.

I smile and walk up to him, "hey"

"My love" he acknowledges while pulling me into a hug, giving me butterflies.

"I'm moving out" he says after a second or two.

I look up at him, still being in his hold.

"I talked with your mom and dad about it and they agree on the fact that I should move out." He tells me.

"Where are you moving to?" I ask him.

"I don't know yet, I'll have to search for a little while and then move but your parents said that I can stay here for the time being until I find a new place" he says giving me a smile.