Chapter 83

I was awoken by dad, telling me that we had arrived.

Tonight was Christmas Eve, so we will have a big family dinner later tonight.

I don't really know how to feel about that to be honest.

I'm scared off the food that will be served, it's going to be very unhealthy and-....never mind.

I hurried myself out of the car, taking my little bag with me.

Together with dad, I walked inside.

Then suddenly dad told me to close my eyes as he held his hands in front of my eyes.

Hesitating slightly, I did as he said.

Dad guided me further inside before someone took my bag from my hands, placing it somewhere else.

"What is happening?" I asked.

"A surprise" was the only answer I got back.

"Okay?" I said confused but didn't receive another answer.

We walked further into the house, me slightly stumbling a couple of times over my own feet.

We suddenly got to a halt.

I think we might be in the in the living room? Or the kitchen. Or the dining room.

I don't know to be honest.

"Principessa, as you know, you have completed the test and have now made it into the business. Now every person in our family that had officially joined, had got a starting kit I guess you could call it. So here is yours" He said as he took away his hands from my eyes.

My eyes needed to adjust to the light a little before I could see what stood in front of me.

Oh

My

God

I squealed in delight as I witnessed what was standing in front of me.

The were some suits that I could wear, different types of guns, different types of throwing knifes, straps and so much more.