Chapter 49

I lost my sense of reality for a minute, my knees buckling.

I instantly grabbed the wall next to me, to keep myself from falling to the ground.

I started seeing some black dots, while my eyes rolled back a little.

My head hurt so much, my knees gave out on me.

Right before I fell, Maxim grabbed my arm.

Him grabbing my arm and supporting my weight, helped me more than I thought it would.

I leaned on him to keep myself from falling down.

"Hey, hey..look at me" he said trying to get my attention.

My eyes rolled back again for a little while.

After a few moments I steadied myself again.

The dots and eyes rolling back stopped and disappeared.

My head still hurt very bad in this one place.

I looked at Maxim who was standing next to me and at Oliver who was standing in front of me.

"I'm okay" I said barely above a whisper.

"What happened all of a sudden? Do we need to call your brothers or..?" Maxim asked concerned.

"No, I'm fine. I just got a little light headed." I said keeping them from calling the others.

"When was the last time you ate?" Oliver now asked.

"Yesterday, that's why we were heading towards the kitchen."

"Well, let's go then." Maxim said reluctantly.

He gestured to the kitchen, stepping away from me so we could go there.

Maxim let me go but was still watching my every move making sure I wouldn't fall back again.

When we arrived in the kitchen, I gestured with my hand to the high chairs in front of the island.

They understood my hand movement and sat down while I went into the fridge where Elijah had put food for all of us.

In the fridge was a small bowl with some kind of yogurt with a little bit of fruit for me and 2 other plates for Oliver and Maxim.

I gave them their plates first before grabbing mine and then handing out forks, knifes and spoons.

I also grabbed some glasses with water for us before looking for my medication.

I found it in the same little bowl that Elijah always uses to give them too me.

I grabbed it and dumped the pills in my mouth.

When I swallowed my medication, I walked back to the island and sat down with them.

—————

It has been a few hours since Oliver and Maxim scared the living shit out of me.

At first is was a little awkward but now that we've been getting to known each other, it's been really fun.

"Did you know that in the letter Elijah called you guys imbeciles." I laughed.

Oliver placed his hand on his heart, taking a dramatic deep breath.

"He didn't"Maxim said shocked at the same time.

"Oh no he did" I laughed.

"You think that's funny huh?" Maxim gasped.