Chapter 89

The door opened and there before me stood mr. Norris.

A man, a fucking man, he better not try anything or I swear to god.

Dad still had his arm wrapped around me as he drew those comforting circles on my arm.

The teacher looked shocked and scared when he met my father's face.

"M-mr.Hernandez, what are you doing here?" He stammered.

"My daughter is starting her first day here, I'm just dropping her of." Dad said, voice cold and intimidating.

The man looked shocked to say the least, "daughter?!"

"Yes, it that a problem" dad threatened.

"No, no sir. Come in miss-?"

"Valentina" I answered the unasked question.

The man nodded and opened the door wider letting me and dad in.

The students in the classroom immediately stopped talking and looked at dad fearfully as we walked in.

Dad who still had his arm protectively around me, ignored them all just like I tried to do.

"Class, this is your new classmate. Would you like to introduce yourself?" He then asked me.

I didn't want too. I don't want to introduce myself, but of course I don't want to be rude so I did it.

Dad gently squeezed me a little closer to him in a comforting way.

My heart was going like I'd just ran a mile, I'm pretty sure dad could hear it.

I cleared my throat before I started talking, "hi, my name is Valentina and I'm 14 years old." Was all I said.

The teacher nodded his head while dad started talking again.

"Well, I need to get to work now. I'll see you later principessa." Dad said, noticing my uneasiness.

He gave me a quick kiss on the head and wished me good luck before he left.

As soon as dad had left, the teacher told me to take a seat on an open seat in the back.

Nervously I walked to an open seat in the back, but didn't let any emotion show on my face.

As soon as I sat down, the teacher started talking again.

I opened my backpack and took my textbook out before I started following the lesson.

————

The first two hours were done so I now needed to go to my locker and change my books out.

I walked up to my locker and took my biology and history book out before putting my math and Dutch book in.

As I closed my locker I was suddenly met with a friend group.

They were all staring at me.

Shit, did I do something wrong?

My heart started beating faster thinking about everything that could go wrong right now.

Unsure of what to do I just said "Hi?" Very quiet.