Chapter 42

We were heading home now while tears kept forming in my eyes, but I wouldn't let them fall.

I don't want a feeding tube.

I know that I won't be able to eat every meal, but they must be really messed up in the head if they think I'm doing that.

As soon as Elijah was done talking with the woman, he payed and then we left to go to the pharmacy.

We hadn't said a word to each other.

I don't want a feeding tube.

I really don't.

I don't need it.

"I'll send your brothers a feeding plan and you'll need to eat every meal. We will start in small amounts and then get more over time. If you don't start eating every meal, we will put you on a feeding tube."

I kept replaying it over and over and over in my head.

If Elijah hasn't even looked at me let alone said anything, how bad are the others going to react.

The tears I've been holding in for an hour finally spilled.

As soon as we arrived home, I ran inside hoping I could get straight to my room.

But of course luck is never on my side.

Because as soon as I opened the door and ran in, the other came towards the front door hearing the commotion.

They looked at my tear stained face, while the tears still falling, in shock and confusion but also worried.

Tears kept falling as I tried to get to my room.

I ran away, to the staircase where my brothers and dad stood in front of.

I tried to walk past them, but of course why did I even try because as soon as I tried to get away dad grabbed me.

"Stop right there principessa. What's wrong? Why are you crying?" He asked concerned while kneeling in front of me.

He reached up his hand which I flinched at but he ignored that and continued carefully wiping my tears.

It did nothing because more tears fell, he looked concerned and sad seeing me like this.

I started sobbing badly while muttering, "I don't want a fee-feeding tube"

I kept crying while dad pulled me in his embrace attempting to comfort me.

"Sh sh it's okay, it's okay"

"Please, make sure I'll never have to take one please dad" I cried out.

"I can't promise that" He said, pain evident in his voice, making me cry harder.

After crying for a while and already being moved to the living room with the others, I sat in dad's lap just hiccuping every now and then.

Dad still kept rubbing my back and hair in a comforting way, still calming me down.

Elijah also already sat down with some papers in his hand and also the bag with the medication and stuff.