Chapter 58

It's been a few day since...the incident? I guess you could call it that.

Everything has been going back to normal and the vacation has been fun.

We're going shopping for the mafia ball the day after tomorrow, but today we're going to the main warehouse.

After the conversation that dad and I had, he called the psychologist.

Turns out she is part of their mafia too, dad explained everything to her and the idea to see what she thought about it.

She said that it would depend on each person, that you can't be sure if it will be triggering or if it could help unless you tried it.

Dad than talked about it with my grandparents, uncles and aunts to see what they thought about the idea.

Long story short, we are going today.

Since I found out about the mafia, I've been training on top of working out.

I've been learning how to shoot a gun, throw knifes, fighting and much more.

It's been going well, I'm a pretty fast learner.

I can shoot with a gun and hit my target, same goes for the knife throwing.

The fighting has been a little hard, but I'm getting there.

It's been going better and better each day with the training.

It definitely helped, learning all this new stuff like fighting I mean.

It has made me feel more comfortable knowing that if someone would try to hurt me, I can defend myself.

I do want to learn more though, I'm nowhere in reach to taking a grown ass man to the ground yet, but I'm learning and it won't take long I hope.

My hacking courses have also been going well, I can hack in most of the technology already, but I still need to learn how to hack in really secure places.

The incident from a few days ago with the flashback hasn't effected me much.

With all the medication that I've been taking and the recovery plan, it hasn't made a big change or anything.

I was a little scared at first, but knowing that they are probably in those cells made me feel a little better.

Sleeping I do still in fact do with my brothers or dad, we still don't want to risk it and then have a big nightmare or something.

I'm now getting ready to go to the main warehouse, I'm not scared of going there but I'm kind of scared of what is in there.

But knowing that the others will be there, makes a big difference in that.

When I was done getting ready, I went downstairs.

I am just wearing some black jeans with a knitted sweater and some black boots.

I also have my mini back like always , my medication and my jewels.