Chapter 90

The cafeteria doors bursted open while all the attention shifted from me and Matteo to my...brothers, cousins and some other people.

Everyone stayed silent while they kept shifting their eyes from me too my family.

Do they not know we're related? No, of course they don't.

Xander, Xavier, Blake, Zane, Jaxon, Alex and Alexander walked inside with some other people who I don't know except for Killian who is now also going back to school, so the others, they're probably some friends.

Everyone that is in high school in our family walked inside with the cold, intimidating expressions on their faces.

They soon enough noticed me sitting there with Matteo.

I stood up and walked to Xander who was looking rather....tense and uneasy.

As I arrived in front of Xander, I hugged him.

Shocked gasps came from the other people in the cafeteria, jeez don't they have business of their own.

Xander hugged me back, "Are you okay?" I asked quietly making sure that the others couldn't hear me.

He bent down a little to reply also making sure that the others didn't hear us, "I'm okay bambina just a little...I don't know what the word is" He sighed.

"Don't mind me asking but, has it to do something with Killian?"

He tensed in my hold again, "I'm sorry ignore what I said, we can talk about it another time." I quickly rushed out.

"No, it's okay don't apologise, we'll talk after school okay"

I agreed as we pulled away from the hug, aware that everyone was looking at us.

I started getting really uncomfortable with it, which the others noticed.

Alex threw his arm around me and led me to the table where Matteo was still seated.

"Breathe and ignore them" He said quietly as we sat down.

I tried to do as he said but even though we had now all sat down on the tables everyone kept staring.

My leg started bouncing up and down from the nerves that started building up again.

Oliver and Maxim were standing around the school together with the personnel bodyguards from the rest of the family, so I knew if I'd go outside that I'd still be safe.

Some minutes had now passed while the whole school kept staring and rumours started flying around.

I could hear my heart beat in my ears while I kept fidgeting with my jewellery trying to stop the rising panic attack that's going to occur if I don't get out of here.

Zane had gotten me some food from the cafeteria a moment ago, but the nerves pushed my hunger and need to eat away.

If I took another anxiety pill, I knew it would work but it wouldn't work immediately.

It takes time, and I don't have that time.

My chest tightened while my throat closed up.

I'm just going to go outside for a little moment and take some meds, to calm myself down.

"I'll be back, I'm just going to take a breather for a minute." I announced to Alex who was sitting next to me.

"Are you sure, I can come with you if you want or do you want some alone time"

"I'll be okay going by myself " I gave him a little smile.

"Do you have your-?"

I cut him of, "yes, on the back on my waist band from my jeans." I answered.