Seventh Heaven [18+] - 3.

A/N - WARNING. SMUT BELOW.

"No more talking.." 

He held your face in his hand as he kissed you. The kiss was passionate. Desperate and full of need. 

He dreamt of kissing you and now here you were in his arms. He wanted this moment to last as long as he could allow it.

The kissed shocked you. Sending electricity up your spine. Your lips moved against his instantly. His lips were so soft, tasting like mint and strawberries. Tilting your head a bit and deepening the kiss as you rested your hand along his thigh. Your mind was cloudy with lust as you hummed softly against his lips. You started to pull back a bit to breathe, nipping his lower lip lightly before you broke the kiss completely.

His forehead rested against yours as he breathed out softly, looking into your eyes. You stared back at him before slowly moving up, pushing him gently to sit back as you climbed into his lap. He sat back obediently, guiding you into his lap before his strong arms circled around your waist, pulling you tightly against his chest.

You wrapped your arms around his neck, leaning down to kiss him again. You felt tingles down your spine as your lips moulded against his.

You fit perfectly in his arms, feeling safe and secure in his strong embrace.

You hummed softly against his lips as you felt his large hands run down your sides before resting over your ass. Your back arched a bit, pressing your ass back against his hands. He smirked against your mouth, giving your ass a gentle squeeze. You moaned softly, allowing him to push his tongue into your mouth.

He definitely was a dominate from the way he invaded your mouth, sucking on your tongue lightly before pulling back. He breathed heavily, leaning down to your neck. You tilted your head to the side as he trailed gentle kisses along your jawline before brushing your long hair back and kissing down your neck. You sighed out softly, your fingers lacing through his disheveled hair, sliding the hair tie that secured his hair off and letting the dark locks fall.

In one swift move, he scooped you up in his arms and smiled, "Let's take it to the bedroom." 

You secured your legs around his waist and your arms wrapped around his neck as you smiled, leaning in to give his lips a soft kiss before nodding eagerly.

"Yes, please." You whispered.

He leaned in and pressed his lips onto yours as he carried you to the bedroom, moving his lips against yours slowly as he walked inside.

You pulled away from his lips as he laid you down onto the bed, reaching out and cupping his cheeks in your hands as he got on top of you, leaning down to capture your mouth with his once again. He reached over to turn one of the nightstand lamps on. You shifted a bit, the leather dress you wore feeling tight and uncomfortable as you laid back. He noticed and pulled back, sitting down onto the bed and opening his arms as he watched you with lidded eyes, "Come here, baby. Let me help you." He mumbled, patting his lap. 

Ugh..

You nodded and sat up before crawling into his lap, holding onto his shoulders tightly as you looked into his eyes. He looked up at you, leaning in and giving your lips a quick peck before whispering, "It's like I'm unwrapping my own little present." He chuckled and reached behind you, staring to unzip the zipper on the back of your dress. His lips found their way to your neck again and he started pressing soft kisses along the skin, nipping lightly.

The cool air of the bedroom hit your hot skin the second the zipper opened and you moaned softly in relief, closing your eyes, "Bite me." You whispered out as you felt his lips ghosting over your neck.