𝟎𝟎𝟏: ᴏʜ. ʟᴇsᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ

THE SCENE OPENED UP with Bellatrix Lestrange Née Black. Her sterling grey eyes are bloodshot red, and tears streaks on her face from crying.

Everyone was shocked seeing Bellatrix in such a state, especially the Black family.

Bellatrix herself felt mixed emotions seeing this.

"Bellatrix." Rodolphus Lestrange, called getting the women's attention, having the same look, as h tried to hold back his tears.

"We have to." He said.

This intrigued everyone.

"I don't want to, I don't want to let go."
She said, as the scene panned out to show Rodolphus walking towards Bellatrix who is sitting in a nursery, in her arms was a baby.

"I-I have a child." Bellatrix said in disbelief, as she was diagnosed to be barren, not matter now hard they tried they couldn't have a child.

Rodolphus had no words, just pure shock.

"Great, another Bellatrix." Sirius muttered.

Bellatrix took a deep breath. "Kreacher." She called and soon the elf appeared.

"Yes, Mistress?" Kreacher bowed.

"Ophiuchus Hesperos Lestrange. He is my son, Kreacher. He is the Heir of the House of Lestrange, Rosier, and Black. Your future Lord." She said.

Again shock and confusion.

"Wait Rosier? Does that mean I'm dead?!" Exclaimed Evan Rosier.

"Wait she said Black as well, does than mean I'm dead too?" Regulus questioned.

Causing the Black family to share some weary glances at him.

"We do not know if we are to return. Bring him to my parents." She ordered.

'Not to return?' Bellatrix questioned her future self.

"Yes, Mistress." Kreacher said.

This was the first time Rodolphus seen his wife in such a vulnerable state. Even the punishments of the Dark Lord, she still held herself strongly together.

Bellatrix gave Ophiuchus to Rodolphus for a moment. As she took out a pendant and put it around Ophiuchus.

"This will keep you safe." Bellatrix looked down at her sleeping son. As she placed a kissed on his forehead.

"Mommy and daddy love you very. Our Little Serpent." She whispered as a single tear rolled down her face.

She took him back from Rodolphus and gave him to Kreacher.

"Kreacher, take care of him. Even if it cost you your life." She ordered.

"Yes Mistress. Kreacher will watch over the Young Master." Kreacher bowed.

With that he disappeared with their son.

At that moment Bellatrix gave in as she fell onto the cold marble floor on her knees, her face turns solid red, she can no longer hold in her desire to scream.

Soon letting out an anguished scream.

A scream of a mother losing their child.

All the air has escaped her lungs. As she is grasping for air, as she tries to focus her teary vision and gather her thoughts.

Everyone looked between the current and future Bellatrix. Many despite disliking her felt sadness
for her.

Especially the mothers who couldn't bear the idea of losing their child, and there they watched at Bellatrix gave her child up against her will.

Future Bellatrix's scream was heart wrenching.

"Bella-" Narcissa tries but was cut off.

"-I am fine." She said, but everyone could tell she was lying.

Andromeda wanted to comfort her sister, despite being disowned she still loved her.

Both Druella's and Cygnus's pureblood mask dropped seeing their daughter in such a state.

"Lets just continue." Bellatrix said.

" Bellatrix said