𝟎𝟕𝟖; ʏᴜʟᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ʏᴇᴀʀ-2

YULE BREAK, starts tomorrow.

"Time skip? Already?"

Even though much time has passed since
that quidditch match.

They all said it was a fluke.

Yet Ophelia felt there was something more to it than just that.

"Mhm." They started at Ophiuchus, whom looked indifferent as always.

She then remembered.

Astrophel is letting her accompany him to the Annual Yule Dueling Competition, and the Châtiment Winter Ball.

Ophelia smiled.

The Chátiment Winter Ball.

It was when she first saw him.

"Ophelia, please do not get into trouble." Hermione said to her, as she was packing her things into her trunk.

"Me? Trouble? Never." She grinned.

"Yes, and I'm a proud Slytherin." Hermione said sarcastically.

"You cause trouble, get into trouble, or trouble finds you. There is no in between." Louis added.

"Then we end up getting roped into it, and we still don't get any food in return." Ron sighed.

"You know you love me and my trouble." Ophelia grinned brightly.

"Ophelia, we almost died! Multiple times!"

"So did we. Near death experience doesn't make
you special." Theo said, and the court hummed in agreement.

"... Do you children need therapy?" McGonagall had asked, as she and the past were very much concerned.

"Nope, we do weekly trauma bonding. We are fine. We haven't gone off the deep end just yet."Draconian answered.

"... Let's continue."

Hermione sighed, before she took a pillow from her bed and threw it to Ophelia, hitting her right in the face.

The screen shifted.

The Cold Court— as they been dubbed by the Slytherins, lounged in a compartment together, all expect Luna whom was somewhere else at the moment.

"Imagine if they saw how we are behind closed doors. Our reputation would be ruined." Blaise laughed.

"Imagine the Cold Court of Slytherin, doing sleepovers while wearing pajamas." Theo said.

"The duality we hold."

"Ophiuchus, my mother, would like to meet you. Would you mind?" Blaise asked.

"I wouldn't mind." Ophiuchus said.

"Are the twins getting you?" Draco looked at Theo questioningly when he said that.

Twins? He hasn't heard of any twins either then the Weasley's and Patil's.

"Yes they are."

"Twins?" Draco questioned.

"Silas and Elias Nikolaev." Ophiuchus answered.

"Are they pureblood?" Ophiuchus gives Draco a long hard stare before sighing.

"Ofcourse." Many rolled their eyes.

"Hey! Don't blame Dray. He was brainwashed by Lucy. Give him a break." Daphne glared coldly, making them shut up.