𝟎𝟐𝟒; ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴇʏ ᴀʀᴛs

RON COULD BE seen in the library sitting down with stacks of books on the table waiting for Ophelia to come back.

Meanwhile Ophelia was inventively looking for even more books to read.

"MERLIN! My daughter is a Ravenclaw!" Yelled James in horror while Lily rolled her eyes.

Then a certain book caught her attention.

It was black leather with no indication of what was in it. She opened the first page to see a faded mark in the top right corner of the page.

"Suspicious!" Sirius exclaimed.

She ran her finger over it only to pull her hand away in shock and pain.

"See! I knew reading books were bad!" James and Sirius said together.

"No you just aren't able to comprehend them." Remus shot back getting laughs from the crowd.

Blood that dripped from her cut finger onto the page sat there a moment before being absorbed.

"Kill it! Its is vampire book!" This time it was Barty who screamed that.

Opehlia stood there in shock as letter slowly appeared on the page-

"BLOOD MAGIC OF THE GREY ARTS"

Fear began to crept up many's spines.

Blood Magic, also known as Sanguine Magic, is a long lost Powerful and Forbidden Category of Dark Magic, yet some kinds are considered Grey those Grey ones are quite rare.

Yet Lily wasn't scared, instead she was fascinated.

Ophelia looked for an author. She flipped to the back cover to see two words or in this case one name, Merlin, Emrys...

That was even more shocking.

'Wasn't Merlin a practitioner of light magic?' was all Ophelia could think as she turned back to the title page.

Exactly what they were all thinking.

She looked at for one more minute before she made her decision.

She took that book and hid it under her cloak something like this cannot be read out in the open, and walked back to a hungry Ron.

"Isn't he always hungry?" Questioned Evan.

"Ophelia we been here for hours, can we go now?" He asked her.

"Yeah." She responded.

"Please can we- wait what? We are going now?" Ron was shocked for he has been asking her for the past few hours but she
has declined and now she said yes.

"It is almost dinner anyways. I'd rather not have your starve to death." She said.

The scene shifted to them all at dinner.

All the houses were already there eating dinner expect for Slytherin who are all missing.

After a few moments the doors opened to reveal the Slytherin's walking in, in two single file lines with Ophiuchus, Theodore and Blaise leading.

Everyone watched as they all sat down by age groups. With Ophiuchus, Theodore and Blaise, all sitting at the head of the Slytherin table Ophiuchus being in the center, as if he was the King.

"Because he is." Bellatrix smiled.

The Slytherins all began to eat in silence and began showing their pureblood heritage by their perfect table manners.