𝟎𝟒𝟎; ᴘʟᴀɴs & ʙᴇʟɪᴇғs

OPHIUCHUS SAT in his compartment on the Hogwarts's Express, as he waited for his court to arrive.

"Yule already over?"

Akhyls wasn't with him anymore, as Akhyls went to Silas and Elias, to Dumstrang.

"Favoritism."

Yet Mortem, was with him in it's doberman form, laying comfortably on the floor of the compartment.

"I still want one." Bella muttered.

He sat in the corner closet to the window, leaning into the compartment's sofa, with a book in his hand.

Before Barty can say anything about Ravenclaw, Regulus slapped his hand over Barty's mouth.

The compartment opened to reveal his court that has finally arrived.

They all started warily at Mortem.

"I mean like same."

"Mortem won't attack till I say to. So just sit down and shut the door already." Ophiuchus said without looking up.

So they did, Theo and Blaise sitting across from him, and Daphne next to him.

"Ophiuchus why do you have a doberman? What happened to Akhyls?" Blaise asked.

"Because I feel like bring Mortem with me." Ophiuchus said. "Along with the fact Akhyls is at Dumstrang at the moment with, for she wanted to be Silas and Elias."

"I feel like 'Because I can' is something Ophiuchus's lives by." They couldn't help but agree with that after seeing Ophiuchus's spending habits.

Silas and Elias. They've been wondering whom they are to Ophiuchus.

"Elias is his murderous sister whom uses him as a bank, Silas is his underpaid coffee addicted assistant whom is in love with him." Marlene answered, and many laughed.

They remember seeing their interaction at the platform when Yule started. They wouldn't lie, they were a bit jealous.

"Jealousy, jealousy-"

They all seemed close, while Ophiuchus kept them at arms length, if not further.

"The twins we met last time correct?
What were their names again?"

"The Silas and Elias Nikolaev."

"Nikolaev? I never heard a name like that. Are they purebloods?"

Purebloods wondered if they had purebloods as well. They just assumed that the twins were halfbloods atleast. For they believed no mere muggleborn and possessed magic like the twins.

"No they are technically considered halfbloods, with their mother coming from a line of squibs with a muggle father." Making their eyes widen even more.

"What?!" They exclaimed.

"Halfbloods?!" Theo and Blaise exclaimed.

Theo and Blaise, got a many glares from the audience watching.

"You have a problem?" Ophiuchus raised a brow at them.

"They are halfbloods!" They said as if it explained absolutely everything, making Ophiuchus sigh.

"You see, I don't care about family name, race, sexuality, gender, ect." He began.

"Atleast he isn't bigoted."