𝟎𝟕𝟎; ᴀɴsᴡᴇʀs & ᴠɪsɪᴏɴs

"—AND THOSE ARE THE proper ways to
use a human heart as a potion ingredient." Salazar said to Ophelia, Louis, Ron and Hermione.

"Yup, you are his descendent." Daphne said to Amelie who just laughed.

"Mhm, I see the resemblance."

Ron looked thoroughly disturbed, while the others looked fascinated as they took notes.

"Poor Ron."

'Merlin, I'm the only sane one...' Ron thought looking at them, as he took a step back.

"Because I am!" Ron exclaimed. "I can list down everything you've done!"

The trio, looked away.

Ron is really the only sane one.

"Salazar always did say he wanted kiddie minions." Helga laughed from her portrait.

"I'm same. Who wouldn't?"

Godric laughed as well.

Rowena the looked amused.

While Salazar rolled his eyes at them.

"Wait— we are getting side tracked." Hermione said. "We had something to ask you." She looked at Salazar.

"The Chamber of Secrets, is it— real?...?"

Many went silent, wondering if its true.

"In the girl's lavatory." Godric spoke up as Salazar groaned into his hands.

"What—?" Confusion filled the hall.

"What?" The quartet chorused together.

"The entrance to Sally's brooding room is in the second floor's girls bathroom, on a snake-engraved sink tap." Godric said.

"... The mythical chamber is in the girl's bathroom?" The past could not hide their disbelief, especially the Slytherins.

"GODRIC! For the last time, it is not a brooding room!" Salazar glared.

Before things can escalate between the pair of founders, Louis steps in.

"Is it true you are keeping a monsters there to purge Hogwarts of those with impure blood?" He asked.

Salazar looked completely shocked along with the rest of the founders.

"I beg your pardon?! What?!" Salazar exclaimed. "Just how do people in the future view me exactly?" He demanded.

"Well—"

"A racist pureblood supremacist who is also a megalomanic child killing wizard, and embodiment of evil itself, to put it lightly." Ophelia said bluntly.

They all turned to Ophelia who just smiled.

"Did she lie though?"

"OPHELIA!" Louis, Ron, and Hermione, exclaimed at once looking at her.

"What?" She asked.

"You really have no filter, do you?"

"Nope!" She grinned. "So, what dangerous beast do you have hidden?" She asked more eagerly than she should be.

"What can I say? I like dangerous creatures." Ophelia shrugged.

Ophiuchus's court couldn't help but look at him. After all he treats dangerous creatures like they are harmless puppies.