𝟎𝟒𝟕; sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴄʟᴇᴀɴsɪɴɢ & ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ

OPHELIA EYED THE POTIONS infront of her sitting on Griphook's desk.

Besides her is Astrophel, whom at the moment was muttering to himself, all she understood was 'arson' and 'Dursley's' everything else was gibberish to her.

Anastasia and James, looked at their son in approval. From what she heard those 'Dursley's' were the worst kinds of muggles.

She may not say it, but she has grown fond of Ophelia, reminds her of herself when she was younger.

"How exactly will this work...?" She asked.

"Each potion is made specifically for each block done on you. Magical core suppression, parseltounge suppression, intelligence suppression, eidetic memory suppression, soulmate suppression, loyalty compulsion, hatred compulsion, glamour, and occlumency shields." Griphook listed.

The Potter's glared at Dumbledore heatedly.

'Strength occlumency shields..?' She thought what did Ophiuchus put on her. The rest were obvious, but the one Ophiuchus did confused her.

"What? I thought he hated her?"

"Slow burn, slow burn."

"What does the last one mean?"

"First Occlumency was the magic of closing one's mind against Legilimency. It was ancient, and had existed since medieval times. It could prevent a Legilimens from accessing one's thoughts and feelings, or influencing them. Would you like this to be taken off?" Griphook asked.

"Yes, please." Ophelia answered.

"What why?!"

She was surprised Ophiuchus actually did as he said sealing her mind from Dumbledore, she is thankful for him doing that, but she rather that she learns occlumency herself than to rely on Ophiuchus.

"Alright I guess that makes sense."

"The soulmate, thing what would happen to my soulmate?" Ophelia asked.

"Soulmate? Absolutely no. Soulmate or not they aren't allowed near my daughter, they aren't even worthy to breath the same air as her." James narrowed his eyes.

"Soulmate? Absolutely no. Soulmate or not they aren't allowed near my sister, they aren't even worthy to breath the same air as her." Astrophel said, but went ignored.

Everyone looked at James for a moment, whom completely agreed to what Astrophel said.

"The soulmate block that was placed on you will be removed from your soulmate when its removed from you." Griphook explained.

"Will Dumbledore find out if they are removed?" She asked, and Astrophel scoffs at the mention of that man's name.

"No, the way in which we remove the blocks is undetectable by any and all means and forms of magic, including our goblin magic and elf magic." Griphook explained.

Many took notes of that.

"What will happen when I drink them...?
The potions I mean." She asked.

"You will fall into a deep sleep, but no harm will come to you. When you wake, you shall be cleansed." Ophelia nodded.

"Bottoms up...?" She opened the first potion and began to drink that before moving onto the next, and so on and so forth till she drank the last potion. Thankfully they were flavorless, making it easier to drink.