𝟏𝟏𝟗; ᴀɴ ᴀsᴛʀᴀʟ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ

OPHIUCHUS, laid in his opulent bed, the thick and heavy velvet curtains drawn tightly around him to ensure his privacy. It was dimly lit, with a single glowing crystal casting an ethereal light that illuminated the space around him.

"Ah Ophii's sanctuary." Daphne teased.

"A sacred place you lot have distrusted." Ophiuchus glared at his friends referencing the times they've woken him up.

Above him, the roof of his bed's canopy was a work of enchanting magic, designed to replicate the ever-shifting cosmic sky. The stars twinkled and danced, casting a mesmerizing glow over the room. Ophiuchus gazed up in wonderment at the celestial bodies he adored, as if he were peering into his own personal heaven.

The stars seemed to pulse with an otherworldly energy, beckoning him to explore the mysteries of the universe. He felt a sense of peace wash over him.

The Ancient and Noble House of Black all share one thing in common with each other they can all agree on.

Their grandeur was surpassed only by their deep and abiding reverence for the celestial realms above.For generations, the members of this illustrious family had been named after the very stars and planets that shone down upon them from the heavens. Though despite their lofty titles and esteemed positions, it was their shared love for these celestial bodies that truly bound them together.

With eyes turned skyward, they would stand upon the ramparts of their grand estate, gazing up in wonder at the twinkling lights that danced across the firmament. They marveled at the beauty of the moon, whose gentle glow illuminated their gardens and courtyards with a soft, silver light. They whispered in awe of the distant stars that shone so brilliantly in the inky blackness of space, each one a glittering jewel in the crown of the cosmos.

So it was that the House of Black remained steadfast in their adoration of the celestial realms, their hearts forever lifted by the majesty and mystery of the skies above. For in those distant stars and planets, they saw not just the workings of the universe, but also a reflection of their own noble and enduring spirit.

The velvet curtains cocooned him in a world of comfort and luxury, while the simulated sky above transported him to a place of infinite possibilities. Ophiuchus closed his eyes and breathed deeply, letting the tranquility of the moment wash over him.

As he lay there, lost in thought, his mind began to wander to the stars he had studied for so long. He thought of the myths and legends that had been woven around them, and the countless civilizations that had looked up at the same sky with wonder and awe.

For Ophiuchus, the stars were more than just points of light in the sky. They were a connection to something greater, something beyond the confines of his own mortal existence. They represented the infinite possibilities of the universe, and the endless potential for discovery and exploration.

As Ophiuchus lays there in his hand was a ring that glinted like a fallen star, the diamonds on its platinum band shining bright.

He twirled the ring between his gloved fingers, watching as the light danced on its surface. The ring was a masterpiece of craftsmanship, each diamond perfectly placed to create a dazzling display of light and color.

It was the engraving on the inner band of the ring that held the most significance for Ophiuchus. The words 'Je t'aimerai jusqu'à mon dernier souffle' were etched in elegant script, a declaration of undying love that spoke to his heart.

Bellatrix took in a sharp breath.

He closed his eyes and breathed deeply, letting the emotions wash over him.