𝟎𝟑𝟎; ᴘʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ ǫᴜɪʀɪɴᴜs ǫᴜɪʀʀᴇʟʟ

DUMBLEDORE SAT in his office in a rage. Everything that was once on his desk was scattered on the floor. Some were broken but he paid them no mind.

Dumbledore looked even more nervous.

As all eyes turned to him.

All his thoughts were centered on a certain pair of children. Ophelia Potter and Ophiuchus Lestrange

"Is he a pedophile?" Barty whispered to Evan and Regulus who shared the same thought.

Ophelia didn't do anything she wanted him to do. He wanted her to be resorted but no.

"Potter, look at me." Lily said the movie paused as the movie stopped and everyone looked at Lily as she stood up from her seat standing infront of James who looked confused.

"Yes, Lilyflower?" He asked.

"I understand you wear glasses due to your terrible vision but, are you that fucking blind?" She seethed which caught them all off guard.

"Blind to see Dumbledore isn't who he says he is? I knew the moment he said he wanted Ophelia under his control. Do that not faze you at all? He wants control of our- no of my daughter, since you do not deserve to be her father after calling her a monster. When the real monster is right infront of you! He admitted to killing Ophiuchus who was a child!" Lily yelled.

"Don't you see? He wants us to learn magic and worship him so we can be child soldiers to go off and fight a war for him! Its soldierdom, and glorified war. He wants Ophelia to be a martyr and forfeit her life! Here both you and Black with the audacity to call Ophelia and Ophiuchus monsters when you both are nothing spoilt bullies who believe everything Dumbledore and the light side says! I can't believe I marry you in the future. I must have been drugged to marry someone like you!" She continued.

"Don't get me started on you, Sirius Orion Black! You say because of Ophiuchus's bloodline that he
is a monster which is very hypocritical of you! Considering you are a fucking Black. No offense
to you all." The Black's just nodded.

She then looked at Dumbledore.

"You are lucky we can't use magic, but even if I can't harm you the magical way doesn't mean I can't harm you like a muggle. You better send your prays to Merlin for mercy because I won't give you any."

Lily had to be restrained by Marlene, Alice, and Dorcas from killing Dumbledore.

"Let go of me." She said.

"No! You can't kill him!" Bellatrix said which was surprising. "Death is too merciful!" Nevermind there is the Bellatrix they all know.

"Your right. Death is to merciful." Lily calmed herself downed and say back down away form James and Sirius.

While everyone felt like having déjà vu since Bellatrix not so long ago had to be restrained as
well from murder. Goes to show a mother will do anything for their child.

He needed a new plan of action.

He still had the 3rd floor but the only question was how he was going to get that girl to go there.

Dumbledore ate one of his lemon drops. He wanted the plan back on track. He wanted that girl under his control, not making her own decisions.

Marlene pulled Lily down.

Ophiuchus he wished that boy would either be dead or his puppet.

Now it was time for Bella to be held back.

He could have been such a perfect weapon but alas Ophiuchus did not succumb to him even after years of trying to break him.

"Leader of Light, my arse." Spat both Lily and Bella who looked at each other, and nodded.