𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋; ʀᴀsɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴍ ʀɪᴅᴅʟᴇ 𝐏𝐓.𝟏

JANUARY 17TH, 1932, is the date in which a pair of time travelers arrived in London, England.

Whom are they you may wonder?

They are Ophelia Lilith Potter-Lestrange, and her husband Ophiuchus Hesperos Potter-Lestrange, both 22 and 23 years of age respectively.

Why are they in the 1930's when they should be in the 2000's?

Easy answer, child murder.

They said fuck everything, go back in time and kill a young Tom Marvolo Riddle, or as Ophelia calls him Toddlermort, before he turns into Voldemort, not caring of the consequences, as the pair really did not care if they made an alternate timeline.

They were in front of Wool's Orphanage in no time. They performed the charms around them and were to enter the orphanage and seek the Toddlermort when they saw four children leave through the front door.

"It's him." Ophelia said in a whisper.

Ophiuchus looked at the children, three boys and a girl. One of the boys, the tallest walked faster than the other two who were clearly struggling to keep up.

Ophiuchus said and aimed his wand.

"No, wait, it's the other one. The one with black hair and dark eyes." She said.

Ophiuchus and her followed the boys into a school. The girl went her way while the boys climbed the steps to the school.

The tall boy pushed the Toddlermort hard.

The other boy seemed to not want any trouble and ran inside the school.

"Freaks are not allowed to go into school." The tall boy punched the Toddlermort.

Tom Riddle's glare was powerful, suddenly, out of nowhere a rock hit the boy squarely on the head.

The boy gasped and ran inside too. Finally, the boy was alone. It was time.

Ophiuchus was about to raise his hand when...

Tom Riddle stared right at him, he couldn't have.

He was invisible. The boy wasn't looking at them.

He was looking at another boy. This other boy seemed well cared for and a woman held his hand. She kissed his cheek and walked past Tom.

The boy glared at the woman and the child. Tom picked his raggedy book and walked inside the school.

"What are you playing at?" Ophelia girl hissed.

Ophiuchus looked back at her. "You had a perfect opportunity and missed it." She screeched.

"He's a child." Ophiuchus replied.

"He will grow up and destroy our world. Also stop acting like you never kill a child before." Ophelia
told him.

"That is different, I killed children while I was a child as well." Ophiuchus scoffed.

"What if he adopted him?" Ophelia suggested.

"Are you seriously?"

"No that is Remmy's husband, but yes."

"You know what? You are lucky we both are insane and have no sense of self preservation, despite me being a Slytherin. We were already planning to fuck everything up and make an alternate timeline, so why the fuck not?" Ophiuchus muttered.

Ophelia smiled and kissed him.

After a few days of creating new identities with the help of Life and Death, in the magic and muggle world they were soon to adopt Toddlermort

Ophelia's story is that she a descendent of the Potter's through an branch that moved to America years ago. Thankfully Ophelia has a good American accent. Ophelia showed up to the Potter's main family line, as in her great-grandparents giving them a sob story on how it was her parents's dying wish for her to reunite with her extended family.

The Potters fell for it and took her in. Then Death had mysterious sent a cryptic yet clear message saying she was his chosen. So the Potters had no choice than to give her the Pevrelle Ladyship.

Ophiuchus's story is that he is a from a squib line of the House of Black and Lestrange, explaining why he isn't shown on the family tapestry. Ophiuchus got in touch with Black's and Lestrange's, and gave them a blood test, faked with the help of Life and Death, that he was the son of Marius and Lestrange whom was also a squib and lived in France, but had died in childbirth due to her body not being able to withstand Ophiuchus's brith due to his magic.

Ophiuchus was welcomed into the House of Black and Lestrange, since he is still a pureblood and after he showed them his magical abilities.

At the moment Ophelia and Ophiuchus, and brought their family to the Golden Fleece, to tell them about their marriage.

The Potter's, Black's, and Lestrange's, were all brought into a private dinning room. All still wondering why they were here.

Until Ophiuchus and Ophelia decided it was time.

"You are probably wondering why you are all here." Ophiuchus said, they nodded. "Well we thought it was time for us to introduce you all together officially as in-laws."

"Ophiuchus and I are married." Ophelia raised her hand showing her diamond ring.

The Potter's, Black's, and Lestrange's, all blinked trying to process this.

"When...?" Arcturus Black asked.

"Since we were 19." Ophelia said.

"We met during a year long exchange program where I was in Ilvermorny, for my 5th year. We immediately clicked, when the year was over, I decided to stay in Ilvermorny with her." Ophiuchus lied smoothly.

Life and Death have all the technical things like records and other people's memories sorted out, so they didn't need to worry.

"First Charlus and Dorea, now you both. Is it going to be a tradition between Potter's and Black's being with each other?" Arcturus muttred.

'Mhm.' Ophiuchus and Ophelia thought.

' Ophiuchus and Ophelia thought

this does not at all relate to theactual plot of the story

actual plot of the story