𝟎𝟎𝟖; ᴅɪᴀɢᴏɴ ᴀʟʟᴇʏ & ɢʀɪɴɢᴏᴛᴛs

THE NEXT DAY IN THE streets of London. Both Ophelia and Hagrid are in the underground tube.

"First year students will require: three sets of work robes, one wand." Ophelia read the list out loud. She then turns to Hagrid.

"Essential bit of equipment, Ophelia."

"A pair of dragon-hide gloves." She turns to Hagrid again. "Hagrid, do they mean for a real dragon?"

"No, it for cats." Barty sassed getting a few snickers.

"Well, they don't mean for a penguin, do they? Heh. Crikey, but not a dragon."

"But you like a dragon?"

"Fast and misunderstood beasts, Ophelia. Fast and misunderstood." He suddenly eyes a woman and then he nods. The woman returns to reading her paper.

The next scene, Hagrid and Ophelia are walking down the streets.

"All students must be equipped with, one standard size two pewter cauldron and may bring if they desire either an owl, a cat or a toad. Could we find all this in London?" Ophelia asked.

"Disgusting, halfblood." Walburga sneered.

"If you know where to go." He said.

They walk towards a corner store and as they get closer, the sign above it has "The Leaky Cauldron" magically appearing.

They enter the Leaky Cauldron. There was music and several patrons that are speaking to each other.

"Ah, Hagrid! The usual, I presume?"

"No thanks, Tom. I'm on official Hogwarts business today. Just helping young Ophelia here buy his school supplies."

"Bless my soul. It's Ophelia Potter!"

The pub immediately goes silent and everyone notices.

"Holy shit."

"I never seen the place to quite."

A man comes up and shakes Ophelia's hand.

"Welcome back, Miss. Potter, welcome back." He greeted.

Soon a witch comes up and shakes Ophelia's hand, as well.

"Doris Crockford, Mr. Potter. I can't believe I'm meeting you at last."

"Oh right she is famous."

"Famous for what?"

A man in robes with a turban on his head appears. It is Professor Quirrell.

"Ophelia P-potter. C-can't tell you how pleased I am to meet you." He stuttered.

"Hello, Professor. I didn't see you there. Ophelia, this is Professor Quirrell. He'll be your Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts." Hagrid said.

"Really? How pathetic."

"Oh, nice to meet you." She puts out his hand, offering a handshake with Quirrell. But he looks at Ophelia's hand and hesitatingly refuses

"F-fearfully fascinating subject. N-not that you need it, e-eh, Potter? Heheh."

"Yes, well, must be going now. Lots to buy. Heh." Hagrid told him.

"Goodbye." Ophelia said.

The two leave into a back room winery in front of a brick wall.