𝟎𝟐𝟐; sᴜsᴘɪᴄɪᴏɴs

"WELL TOO BAD." Ophiuchus said. Ophelia frowned at his words. "Why not?"

"I don't trust you tell you my entire tragic backstory, and though even we were both screwed over by Dumbledore."

"Touché." They agreed.

While Dumbledore felt relief this gave him time to think about a way out.

"I hate you." Ophelia glared.

"Yes! Hate!" James cheered.

He then stepped closer touched her arm, and a weird sensation filled her body, she immediately smacked his gloved hand off.

"What did you do?" She glared.

"I sealed off your mind. This way Dumbledore can't find out about our little chat, nor will he be able to read your mind anymore." He explained.

'Just how powerful is he?' Is the question on people's mind.

He then flicked his wrist and countered the privacy spell, and began to walk away.

"This doesn't mean we are friends. I still hate you." He turned to her. "Well? What are you waiting for? Those idiots are still waiting for us to return."

The screen showed them walking back in silence. The gears in Ophelia's mind were running faster than any, Ravenclaws.

She occasionally glanced at Ophiuchus who looked bored with everything.

"He has Rodo's resting bitch face." Rabastan said getting a glare from his older brother. "What? It's true!"

When they both returned the trio were still having prolonged eye contact in awkward silence.

"Really?" Many laughed.

"Ahem." Ophiuchus said making the trio startled.

"Theodore, Blaise. Lets go." Ophiuchus told them and the pair collected their things and followed him out.

Ophiuchus turned to Ophelia for a moment.

"Think about what I said." He said before the trio of snakes left.

The screen shifted to Ron and Ophelia alone in the common room.

"What happened?" Ron asked and Ophelia explained everything.

"Bloody hell..." Ron said before remembering something.

"He can actually use his mind for something besides food? Amazing." Severus said dryly getting a pointed glare from, Molly.

"My parents told me and my siblings to never trust, Dumbledore." Ophelia got curious. "Why would she say that?"

This got many's attention.

"My mum said it's his fault her brothers my uncles, Gideon, and Fabian, are dead. She said that he sent them on a suicide mission on purpose after they tried to leave this thing called 'The Order' and stuff." Ron whispered in her ear.

"What?!" Yelled Molly, while both Gideon, and Fabian shared a look.

Her eyes widen, at the information. "Did she tell you what the mission was about?"

"She didn't say it directly but I overheard her talking to my dad late at night when I was getting a late night snack. Sometimes about an ambushing a group of Death Eaters not just any, some of you-know-who's elite. In the end they were tortured for days before being killed by Antonin Dolohov, who is in Azkaban, and the others who were involved." He explained.