𝟎𝟒𝟑; ɪɴʜᴇʀɪᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ & ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢs

OPHELIA WAS IN Diagon Alley, doing her best to not attract attention.

The Dursley's were out for the week visiting Vernon's sister, and Ophelia knew it was the perfect opportunity, to leave the house.

"They left a child alone?" Molly said scandalized.

Diagon Alley was a wondrous sight. It was bright and colourful and she was drawn in ten separate directions all at once.

Remembering what she was here for she headed down the main street towards Gringotts, ignoring the wondrous sights that were beckoning her.

"What is she there for again?" Barty asked.

"An inheritance test? Remember Ron mentioned to her and suggested she get one." Evan answered.

Once she entered she walked to the nearest empty teller and peered up at the goblin.

"Hello, I'm here for an inheritance test." Ophelia spoke plastering a polite smile onto her face, she doubted the goblins cared for pleasantries but it never hurt to try.

"It will be 3 galleons, that will be taken from your vault, if you have. Follow me." The goblin stated.

Ophelia nodded in acceptance and followed behind the goblin as it led them through the bank, the white marble halls took many twisting turns and Ophelia knew without him she would be hopelessly lost.

"I mean who wouldn't?"

The goblin brought her into an office, another surly looking goblin sat behind it and gestures for her to sit down.

Ophelia peered at the name plate as the other goblin left her alone.

The Potter's all shared looks. That was the goblin in charge of their accounts.

"I'm here for a blood inheritance test, Griphook." Ophelia said looking at the name plate before clearly meeting the goblins beetle black eyes.

He smiled nastily and pushed a blank sheet of parchment and a ceremonial dagger across the table.

"Such fine craftsmanship." Anastasia and Bellatrix both said at the same time, both of them then looked at each other, before looking away.

"Three drops of blood on the parchment." Griphook said from across the table, eyeing her eagerly.

Ophelia took the dagger and sliced her palm, without flinching as she has gotten used to the pain of slicing herself, due to practicing blood magic.

She then let 3 drops of blood onto the parchment wiping the surplus blood off the dagger, and stopped her bleeding.

Griphook gave her an appraising glance before they both turned their attention back to the glowing parchment in front of them. Soon the glow bean to subside and writing took its place.

"The moment you've been waiting for!"

"The pride of Mt. Vernon-" Whispered a muggleborn. "-Washington."