𝟏𝟎𝟕; ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ sᴛᴀɪɴᴇᴅ ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ

IT WAS SUFFOCATING IN THERE.

Ophiuchus needed to get out.

... He is Ophiuchus right?

Yeah he is Ophiuchus.

Atleast he hopes he is.

He found himself roaming the halls of Hogwarts. The world was frozen in time. He could see birds mid-flight just floating there, water as still as ice, and such around him.

He just needed to focus on something.

The sky was so blue yet he couldn't look at it because it, he felt the swelling of tears in his eyes refusing to let them shed. He could hear his own heart beating with ominous force, like a kettle drum deep inside a cave. Red-hot threads of panic and dread darted through him.

He can't hear Corvus. Wait? Maybe it was Ophiuchus he couldn't hear.

He leaned against a pillar to stable himself.

Merlin, who even is he?

At first it was slow at first, he thought he could stop it creeping through the cracks in his thoughts until everything starts to feel heavy.

It began to build it became something physical that clutches at his insides and squeezes out the air and the blood. He can literally feel the blood dripping from his nose, as his tears overflowed and spilled over rolling down his face.

He couldn't heart anything other than the thunderous rush in his ears. With dark spots appearing in the corner of hid vision.

A strangled, sobbing gasp choked him as the world started to spin around him. He tried to breathe, to break through whatever hold this was on him, yet he couldn't. He was grasping on the pillar for support as his breath quickened to a dangerous extent.

"Lestrange?" He could hear now, he could hear the oh so familiar voice of none other than Ophelia Potter.

He refused to meet her gaze.