𝟎𝟏𝟎; ᴀᴢᴋᴀʙᴀɴ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

OPHIUCHUS ARRIVED at his destination, Flourish and Blotts, he needed more reading material. 

He walked to a counter where young man perched on a stool, a dusty tome held up against his face. "Excuse me." He said. 

The man lowered the book, his dark eyes slowly trailing the features of his face
before his mouth tugged into a smile
and he reached up, brushing a few
golden strands from his face.

"Can I help you?" He leaned forward, arms pressed against the counter, his eyes
level with his. 

"Yes, actually, I'm interested in your Azkaban collection." He said.

"Azkaban collection?" Orion questioned.

"Isn't that just a myth?" Cygnus asked.

"I'm afraid I haven't the foggiest what you mean." He replied, smiling charmingly.

"Perhaps there is something else that might be of interest to you?" He said, his eyes dipping lower. 

"Afraid not, I'm specifically in need of something for the Azkaban collection." 

"What the hell is the Azkaban Collection?" Remus asked, and Sirius explained.

"The Azkaban Collection is a myth of a collection of very dark and rare books, books that even the Black family can't find. It is called the Azkaban Collection for just having a single one of those books and land you in Azkaban for years." Sirius said earnings a few surprised looks.

"What? I may be disowned but that doesn't mean I just automatically forgot everything that was drilled into me." Sirius shrugged.

"You forgot me though." Regulus muttered bitterly.

"Honestly, Mister...?" 

"Corbeau." He lied smoothly.

For everyone knows the day of the infamous 'Black Massacre' that Ophiuchus Lestrange died along with the rest of the Blacks, despite his body never being found.

Ophiuchus uses that to his advantage, he was going to make his official appearance back into the Wizarding World soon.

For now he goes by an alias.

Corvus Corbeau, a half French, orphaned pureblood.

This made Rodolphus and Rabastan shared a look with each other.

Since the Lestrange family motto is-

'Corvus oculum corvi non eruit'

which in English means-

'a crow will not pull out the eye of another crow'

Despite their family emblem being a raven.

The name 'Corvus' means 'crow' and it is a name of their ancestor, and 'Corbeau' in French means both 'crow' and 'raven' as well.

"Smart kid." Rabastan said.

"Ofcourse he is a, Lestrange." Rodolphus smirked.

"Mister. Corbeau, we have no such collection." The man said.

"Liar." Ophiuchus said, digging his hand into his robe pocket and removing a pouch of galleons, dropping it onto the counter with a heavy thud.

"Trust fund kid." A few grumble.

While the dark and grey sides were taking note.

"And now? Still have no such collection?"  The young man's eyes darted down to the pouch, up to him.