𝟎𝟗𝟒; ᴄᴍ. ᴄᴏʀʙᴇᴀᴜ

"H-HAHAHA..." A giggle filled the hall.

They turned to the source.

Bellatrix, looked downright ready for murder.

The Black's and Lestrange's, all having similar
looks all directed towards, Dumbledore.

"I will fucking kill you." Bellatrix seethed.

"Don't." Ophiuchus said causing them all to look
at him in disbelief.

"I don't want to kill him. Death is too merciful. I want him to suffer by my hands." There was a disturbingly cheerful tone in his voice.

"May we continue?" He asked.

While others were completely gaping at out dismissive he was about his past.

Ophelia was definitely regretting her life choices at this moment.

"Don't we all?" Silas asked rhetorically.

The mandrake leaf in her mouth tasted horrible, made everything bitter.

Ophelia, James, Sirius, and Peter, all shuddered in remembrance at the bitter taste.

Including her beloved chocolate.

Ophelia has to keep it in her mouth for
an entire month.

An entire month...

"Worth month of my life." Ophelia groaned.

She wanted to die.

"Same." Silas said. "Then again I'm practically dead already. Only thing keeping me from the grave is my highly caffeinated coffee."

Silas got a few concerned looks.

This better be worth it.

'It was.' She thought.

The screen shifted.

Ophiuchus was shown glaring at the item
in his hand. It was his diagnostic from the psychiatrist, Amelie dragged him to.

"Ugh." Ophiuchus groaned. He hated that.

It was a folder filled with the personality and mentally disorders he has. It explained each disorder in detail, and the symptoms he shown for each of them.

It even had prescriptions for medication to use for these disorders. Medication that Ophiuchus refuses to take, but Amelie will gladly use for her own personal studies.

"You personal studies, research, experiments, works, project, and so and so forth, are disturbing even for me." Elias told her with a shudder.

"No they aren't." Amelie said.

"Melie, they are. You had successfully crossbred a dementor with a lethifold. The used the creature you named demenfold, and took it apart and used it's parts to be mixed into your latest chimera." Theo pointed out.

The majority looked very disturbed.

"I don't see your point." Amelie raises a brow.

Seveurs was starting to believe Barty was right about putting dick in crazy and getting crazier spawns.

Each member of the court had their own copy of it, Narcissus's own was in braille.

"Let me tell you, Ophii here really does have a shit ton of issues." Blaise said getting an annoyed look from Ophiuchus.

"I don't have issues." Ophiuchus scoffed.

"Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, you know!" Draconian told him.