𝟎𝟑𝟗; ʏᴜʟᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ

YULE MORNING has finally arrived.

"Finally!"

Ophelia was currently crying a bit, while Ron was wiping her tears of joy. She was happy at the kindness Molly Weasley had just shown her, for Molly knitted her a sweater. The first time she has gotten a gift.

Many frowned at the revolution of that being her first gift, yet they felt a bit of warmth that she is happy.

Lily turned to Molly and thanked her, and Molly smiled in return.

After Ophelia has finished crying Ron noticed something.

"Ophelia, there is another for you." He said handing her the present.

Ophelia sees a note on the present and opens it, as she read it out loud. "Your father left this in my possession before he died. It is time it was returned to you. Use it well"

"Huh? What did I do?" James questioned.

Ophelia looks over to Ron, who just shrugs his shoulders.

Ophelia then proceeds to open the remaining of her present. She pulls out a blanket-like object.

The Potter's and Marauders's eyes widen at the oh so familiar object.

"What is it?" Ron asked.

"It's some kind of cloak." Ophelia said looking down at the object.

"Well, let's see then, put it on."

Ophelia then wraps the cloak around her shoulders, making her body disappear.

"Woah!" Many exclaimed.

"Whoa!" Ron exclaimed.

"My body's gone!" Ophelia looks down at her body, more like lack there of.

"I know what that is. That's an invisibility cloak." Ron concluded.

"I'm invisible?" Ophelia spins around, looking down at her missing body.

"Now there is James's stupidity." Remus said.

James gasped dramatically.

"They're really rare." Ron looks down at the note. "I wonder who gave it to you?"

"There was no name on it. It just said use it well." Ophelia said as she also looking down at the note.

"Hold on, you have more." Ron informed, as he showed her two more presents.

She grabbed the first present which was a box, that was wrapped in sapphire blue wrapping paper, with a golden ribbon, and a note attached to it.

A few had a feeling they know who got it.

A note she decided to read after.

She tore off the wrapping paper, under the wrapping paper was a black box in which she opened to reveal a beautiful necklace. With a blue gemstone in she didn't recognize, but never the less it was beautiful.

They couldn't agree more.

She then opened the note.