𝟎𝟓𝟔; ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ

HUMAN BEINGS, by instinct, had and will always continue seek love.

That feeling that makes them feel full.

A unique and special feeling that makes them feel loved. It makes them feel needed.

Their lives are filled with joy and sadness that make that feeling even more precious. A feeling of knowing that there is someone in the world who is with you.

That you are not alone. It is simply the best feeling in the world. That is why humans are always searching for love.

Love comes in different forms.

"Ugh, this is sappy." Draconian said.

It can be a love for that person who is your soulmate, or a love for that being who helped bring you into the world and with whom you share your blood, as they are family.

"Fuck that! Just because people share blood doesn't mean they have to love each other, because family isn't about blood!" Elias huffed. "I don't share blood with Serpentarius, or Narcissus, but they are my brother, as much as Silas is."

Many started at her.

Anyway, love is beautiful.

"No, it is rather painful actually." Ophiuchus said.

That is why when the human being does not have that love, their lives are filled with sadness.

Without love, life turns gray and bitter.

Ophiuchus and Louis, both scoff at the same time, but then glared at each other afterwards.

It becomes sad and cold.

It is the worst, it becomes lonely.

It is even worse when the feeling is unrequited.

Silas looked over at Ophiuchus for a moment.

Loving someone so much and that they only trample their love in front of their innocent eyes. It is sad to be able to hear how their heart is broken into pieces by unrequited love. When they give everything to be loved and they realize that nothing works.

So they fight and when they die, that's where they regret it. Then, it is in that moment that they could taste the feeling contrary to love, and that is hate.

Their taste a hatred for own themselves for not loving themselves more.

'I hate myself, big deal.' Ophiuchus though as he rolled his eyes.

A hate for that person for trampling their love like that. A hate for themselves for knowing that they are lost, in their life chasing after an unrequited love.

Their heart fills with coldness and bitterness. They die and they do it with thousands upon thousands of regrets.

They die and they swear that they will not love with such intensity again, because they are afraid that their heart will break even more and know that it will be impossible to put it back together again.

'Why does it feel like I'm being targeted?' Ophiuchus thought again, this time annoyed.

Dying for love is a noble thing, stupid too,
but equally noble.

Ophiuchus, Silas, and Elias, all stiffened slightly.

Dying with an unrequited love breaks
their heart.

Yet dying at the hands of that love makes all hope disappear in them.

Ophiuchus Hesperos Lestrange.