𝟎𝟑𝟏; ᴀsᴛʀᴏɴᴏᴍʏ & ᴅᴇᴊᴀ ᴠᴜ

ASTRONOMY, despite already knowing everything there is about it, it is Ophiuchus's favorite subject and pass time to gaze upon the night sky.

Many of the Black family had to agree with that. Astronomy is their favorite subject, for fairly
obvious reason.

Currently Professor Sinistra, is dividing the class up into groups of three.

"-lastly, Lestrange and Potter." She finished announcing.

"SHE SHIPS!" Marlene cheered along with the rest of the Eveningmoon shippers.

Hermione and Ron looked at Ophelia with pity as she herself had a look of distain as she walked over to Ophiuchus.

Professor Sinistra, explained for the lesson that all they will be doing today is naming all the heavenly bodies they know of.

"Ophelia." Ophiuchus said getting Ophelia's attention and shock.

"What what-?" Marlene malfunctioned for a moment. "Did he just-?"

"What?" She couldn't believe he actually called her by her name instead of 'Bunny'
for once.

"Same though." Said Barty.

"Not you, I mean the moon." Ophiuchus then noticed the confused look on her face. He then gestured her to look through the telescope.

"Ophelia, is a moon of Uranus." He explained to her as if she was a child, or Draco.

Many laughed at the Draco comment.

"The orbit of Ophelia is within the synchronous orbit radius of Uranus, and is therefore slowly decaying due to tidal forces. Ophelia is one of the small inner moons of Uranus. Ophelia appears to be the outer satellite straddling Uranus's bright Epsilon ring. Ophelia and the Cordelia moon are believed to herd the ring material into shape and keep it from drifting into space. All of Uranus's inner moons appear to be roughly half water ice and half rock."

Everyone else just blinked.

Expected for the House of Black who were just smirking proudly.

"RAVENCLAW!" We knew who said that.

Ophelia stopped looking through the telescope and turned to him.

Ophiuchus was no longer staring at the sky and turned to her with a raised brow.

"What?" He asked.

"How do you know so much?"

"He is a Black." Regulus as if that explained everything. It actually does, well to those who knew what he meant by that.

"My mother before marriage was from the House of Black, that had a tradition of naming their children after heavenly bodies." Ophiuchus explained.

Others turned to the Black family, finding that tradition quite beautiful.

"Well mostly. There are some expectations." He thought back to Narcissa and Narcissus.

"What are you named after then?"

Ophiuchus decided there was no harm in telling her about his namesake constellation.

She watched as he moved to the telescope looked into it before moving it around and adjusting it a bit.

"This constellation." She then looked through the telescope after him.

She then saw a brilliant constellation.

"Right there is the Serpent Bearer. Other wise known as either Serpentarius, and more commonly as, Ophiuchus." He explained.