𝟎𝟎𝟗; ᴏʟʟɪᴠᴀɴᴅᴇʀs & ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇᴅ

OUTSIDE BACK IN Diagon Alley, Ophelia and Hagrid are walking through the street. Ophelia has bought most of his equipment, and is reading his list.

"I still need a wand." Ophelia said.

"A wand? Well, you'll want Ollivanders." He points to the store. "No place better. Run along there, but wait. I just got one more thing I got to do. Won't be long."

Ophelia goes into the store, quietly. She looks around. There are shelves of wands in boxes, but no people.

"Hello? Hello?" Ophelia said softly.

Then, a nose came from the back, and a man appears on a ladder and looks at Ophelia. The man is Ollivander and he smiles.

"I wondered when I'd be seeing you, Miss. Potter. It seems only yesterday that your mother and father were in here buying their first wands." He then picks a wand.

Both Lily and James smiled at the memories of them getting their wand.

"Ah. Here we are." Ophelia holds it, but does nothing. "Well, give it a wave." Ophelia is hesitant, but waves.

This causes most of the boxes to come flying out and crashing down. Ophelia jumps and hurriedly puts the wand back on the counter.

"Better when I first tried mine." Lily said remembering when she almost set the place on fire.

"Apparently not." He gets another wand from a box. "Perhaps this." Ophelia waves at a vase, which shatters, startling Ophelia.

"No, no, definitely not! No matter..." He gets a wand from a box, but stops and becomes thoughtful. "I wonder."

Ollivander hands the wand to Ophelia. No sooner after she touched it, Ophelia suddenly glows under it, blowing her hair up and several of the paperwork in the background. Ollivander looked a bit surprised and deep in thought.

"Curious, very curious." He muttered

"Sorry, but what's curious?" Ophelia asked.

Ollivander, examining the wand he gave to Ophelia. "I remember every wand I've ever sold, Miss. Potter. It just so happens that the phoenix, whose tail feather resides in your wand gave one other feather, just one. It is curious that you should be destined for this wand when its brother gave you that scar." He points to the lighting bolt scar on Ophelia's forehead.

"Who owned that wand...?"

"Oh, we do not speak his name. The wand chooses the wizard, Miss. Potter. It's not always clear why, but I think it is clear that we can expect great things from you. After all, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named did great things...terrible, yes, but great." He hands Ophelia back her wand."

"What...?" Many looked in disbelief.

While flinched in fear.

"The brother wand of the Dark Lord..."

Ophelia then hears a knock on the window.

"Ophelia! Ophelia! Happy birthday!" Hagrid has a snowy owl in a cage, which hoots. "Her name is Hedwig."

"Wow." Ophelia said amazed.

"She's beautiful."

Later back in the Leaky Cauldron, Hagrid and Ophelia, are at a long table, eating soup. Everything is too quiet, Hagrid soon notices this.

"You all right, Ophelia? You seem very quiet." Hagrid asked.

"He killed my parents, didn't he? The one who gave me this. You know, Hagrid, I know you do." She said with pleading eyes.