𝟎𝟕𝟑; ɪɴᴛᴇʀsᴛᴇʟʟᴀʀ & ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴛᴡɪɴᴇᴅ

OPHELIA BLINKED as she stood at her grove, where she expected to be alone like always.

"Oh I remember this." Ophiuchus said with a smirk.

"Well so do I." Ophelia snarked back.

Yet she found a sleeping Ophiuchus laying on the bench like rock.

He seemed to peaceful, and for some odd reason Ophiuchus reminded her of,
Sleeping Beauty.

"I mean you aren't wrong." Blaise said. "All he does it sleep at this point."

"Sleep and spend absurd amount of money when he is awake." Silas added.

Ophelia being Ophelia decided to—

—shove him off the bench.

Many laughed at his as Ophiuchus just scoffed.

She watched in pleasure as Ophiuchus fell
off the bench and hit the ground, and let
out a groan.

Ophiuchus sat up and looked at Ophelia with narrowed eyes.

Yet Ophelia could only laugh, as Ophiuchus had leaves and twigs caught in his dark curls, and a smug of dirt on his face.

"Pffft— hahahaha—" Amelie laughed loudly, which ticked Ophiuchus off. So he slapped a gloved hand over her mouth muffling her laughter.

'This bitch...' She thought, as she elbowed him.

Ophiuchus scoffed as he got up snapped his fingers causing the leaves, twigs, and dirt to disappear.

"I get you hate me Bunny, but really when I'm sleeping? It took me an hour to find this getaway spot from those idiots." He said.

"By idiots he means you." Daphne said to Draconian, Theo, and Blaise, who looked aghast.

"Sorry, but not really. I couldn't help myself." Ophelia answer with a playful smirk, and mischief in her eyes, an expression that was identical to that of James Potter.

McGonagall sighed.

First it was the Prewett twins, then the original Marauders, soon it will be Charlie Weasley who is basically an extroverted dragon loving Newt Scamander, followed by Nymphadora Tonks, a shapeshifting Sirius Black, after is the Weasley twins, then Ophelia Potter.

She is debating to resign at this point.

Ophiuchus had his signature bored look on, as he faced her.

"I know what is next to come, so go ahead insult me." She said.

"You have the color pallet of that muggle holiday Christmas." Ophiuchus said.

"You bitch!" Ophelia glared.

Ophiuchus lifts a brow. "I don't take commands from you."

"Nor from any kind of authority." Theo said.

"So you're going to say something nice?" Ophelia teased. "Wait nevermind you can't be nice to save your life."

"He can be nice." Ophiuchus's court defended.

Ophiuchus narrowed his eyes.

"I can be nice." He declared.

"Oh really?" She tood a few steps forward but didn't notice a rock in her path.

Causing her to fall.

"Pathetic." Ophelia glared at Ophiuchus more.

She closed her eyes and braced for impact.