𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋; 𝟏 ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴀɴɴɪᴠᴇʀsᴀʀʏ

SEPTEMBER 16TH, officially marks the 1 year anniversary of— Starcorssed.

As a treat you get to meet the drafts characterizations of Ophiuchus and Ophelia.

These are their first iteration, as in my first draft of them were much different than the final outcome.

Before I got the name Ophiuchus Hesperos, I had Helios Apollo. Similar with Ophelia Lilith, her name was going to be Selene Hyacinth.

Helios, the Titan God of the Sun.

Selene, the Titan Goddess of the Moon.

Apollo, the God of the Sun and ect.

Hyacinth, the Prince of Troy and lover of Apollo.

Obvious I know.

Helios wasn't going to be a Lestrange, when I first drafted, Starcorssed. He was going to be a Black— Regulus's son specifically.

Helios resemble Regulus also yet he had his mom's (whom was an OC) color pallet. Helios did actually resemble his namesakes. With bright golden curls styled in an undercut, and a warm sun kissed complexion, yet he still had the Black's signature sterling grey eyes.

Yet despite being Regulus's son, his personality would have been a chaotic mix of both Sirius and Bellatrix, Helios was an absolute shameless flirt.

Meaning Helios is just Corvus in a different font.

Selene is still Lily's and James's daughter.

She had Lily's curls but with James's color, and she had heterochromia, her right eye is emerald, while her left is hazel.

Her personality would resemble that of an ambivert Lily in contrast to Ophelia, who leans more towards an extroverted James.

Now you have a general idea of Helios and Selene.

Time to see what would it be like if I had use them instead of Ophiuchus and Ophelia.

"—SHIT! HOLY FUUUK!" The voice of Helios Black, rang out throughout the Great Hall during dinner

Yet Helios was nowhere to be seen.

Soon enough the Great Hall's door burst opened to reveal Helios grinning brightly an eerily familiar mischievous look in his sterling eyes.

Which made the staff, especially McGonagall have a sense of dread and déjà vu.

Times like these they wished Helios didn't take
after his notorious criminal uncle's personality in
his youth. They are quite sure Helios is actually Sirius's child and not Regulus.

Helios— along with the majority of the hall were screaming and seeking over under the tables.

Why you may ask?