𝟎𝟓𝟑; ᴘᴀsᴛ, ᴍᴇᴇᴛs ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ

A SMRIK crossed Ophelia's lips as she stood there, about to face Astrophel in a duel.

"That smirk..." It was an eerily similar to James's when he is up to something.

Her magic crackled wildly in excitement.

She dropped into a crouch, circling him as he stood there, twisting slightly as Astrophel kept Ophelia in his peripheral, footsteps light as he watched her.

"10 galleons, on Ophelia to win." Regulus said.

Barty and Evan agreed.

Their movements easy and graceful.

"Not making the first move for once?"

Her words were punctuated by a barrage of curses being sent his way, none of them meeting its mark as he weaved his way through them.

"Getting better." Astrophel said, as a smile appeared on his face, completely unfazed at the prospect of the several deadly curses being sent his way.

"I just love how unfazed he is."

"I better be." She said.

He returned fire, the same exhilaration flowing through his veins at the prospect of duelling her. For they do not hold back.

"Oh you are-" He began, yet his words cut off when a whip of Fiendfyre came flying at his head. "-truly getting better."

She smiled at him, twisting her wand, sending a cutting curse at his neck and replying. "Ofcourse I am, me after all."

"How arrogant." Severus sneered.

"Fuck off, Snivellus." James spat

His response came a few minutes later, after curses and hexes of all kinds and varying degrees of legality had been traded between them, the creativity and viciousness of her attacks delighting Astrophel, a wild grin slapped on his face as they duelled.

"Flattery won't get you anywhere."

"Ofcourse not. This will though." She said, the sent a number of spells at him.

He remains grinned as his natural instincts kicked in, limbs moving elegantly as he sidestepped her spells.

"How can he be so hot?!" Marlene exclaimed.

"He is my son." Anastasia said, making Marlene blush a bit as their eyes met.

"Impressive, Moonflower." Astrophel murmured, shaking his head.

Though it is only practice she fought as fiercely as she did before, that fire in her unforgiving eyes shone as bright as ever.

They fell back into a smooth rhythm of dodging, twisting, and attacking, neither of them gaining an upper hand.

They knew each other far too well, Ophelia still preferred to keep closer to the ground, and Astrophel has a habit a casting to his left, but that wasn't a problem.

They were evenly matched, neither slipping up. Their curses grew deadlier as time went on, each of them throwing out AKs without batting an eye.

"EXCUSE ME?!" They yelled. "They just casually throw the killing curse at each other?!"

Bellatrix look at the screen in longing wishing she could do that with her family.

They could've continued for days in their fight, they could've brought the arena to the ground in a storm of ashes and fire, they could've fought until only one of them was still alive.