𝟏𝟎𝟎; ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀs

"I HATE THE MALE SPECIES." Ophelia said as she entered the Hogwarts Express's compartment where, Louis, Ron, and Hermione, were already in.

"Same which is why I'm a lesbian."

"I mean same and I'm a gay male."

Both looked at each other and nodded.

"Don't we all?" Ron looked offended when Hermione said that.

Ophelia being Ophelia had dramatically draped herself onto Louis.

Aleksis scoffed, as he held onto Ophelia.

"I've leaned that you males are like that of fine wine. You all begin as grapes, and it's up to us women to stomp the shit out of you all until you turn into something acceptable to have dinner with." Ophelia smiled.

"Preach." Many agreed as most of the male population looked very offended.

"Puppy... Are you okay?" Louis questioned.

"There is Bunny, and Puppy, from Lestrange and Diggory. Then Pup, Prongslet, and Cub, from Black  and Lupin. Followed by Jackie from Navea." Aleksis listed before raising a brow at her. "What is it with yourself and animal names?"

"Honestly I just roll with it." Ophelia shrugged.

Ophelia shrugged.

"Just my brother being a drunk."

Louis and Hermione blinked.

"You have a brother?" Hermione asked.

"Don't you guys know?" Now it was Ophelia's turn to be confused.

"Only I, and the rest of my family know."
Ron had spoken up, before shivering remembering Astro's glare.

"Can you blame me? Astrophel is terrifying." Ron defended himself, and they couldn't help but to agree with him on that.

"No he isn't." Ophelia said.

"Only with you he is docile." Louis pointed out.

"Ah, makes sense."

"Well long story short, I have an older half brother who attends Beauxbatons."

"What is his name?"

"Astrophel Châtiment." Ophelia answered nonchalantly, as if she didn't just the magical world's most famous duelist, as both Louis and Hermione were openly gaping at her in utter disbelief.

"... I beg your pardon?"

"Yes, how can you forget listening to Louis fanboy over Astrophel, and not tell him that his idol is your older brother." Hermione said as Louis blushed bashfully in embarrassment.

"You idolize that drunk?" Aleksis judged.

"He is the greatest duelist of the generation. Astrophel is a prodigal genius at the art. He moves with such power and efficiency, that even highly trained and experienced Aurors twice his age can only dream off! He—" Hermione slapped a hand over his mouth before he can continue even more.

"Lou, sometimes I think you are more in love with my brother and Cissus is." Ophelia said.

Louis blushed even more.

The screen shifted.

"I don't want to." Ophiuchus said to Daphne who wanted to strangle him.

"Honestly same with how bitchy he is." Amelie said with a grin, as Ophiuchus rolled his eyes.

Currently it was just him and Daphne, in the Hogwarts Express's compartment as they waited for the others to arrive.