𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋; ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇsᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ᴛᴡɪɴs ᴀᴜ 𝐏𝐓.𝟏

LESTRANGE TWIN AU—

UNIVERSE INFORMATION...

— Ophiuchus and Corvus are twins obviously.

— Ophiuchus and Amelie don't have a marriage contact but are still platonic soulmates. They
never did the deed with each other.

— Calytrix is alive and she attends Ilvermorny
with Amelie, (they are absolutely besties)

— Along with others I'm to lazy to write

"I HATE YOU." Ophiuchus glared at his younger twin brother Corvus, who had kicked him out of his bed and onto the cold marble floor of their dorm.

Ophiuchus Hesperos and Corvus Morgenstern,
the Lestrange Twins.

Ophiuchus is the older twin, being born on November 30th, at 11:57 pm. While Corvus is younger being born on December 1st, 12:04 am.
Just several minutes, and technically a day apart.

They were identical in terms of appearances.

Well mostly.

Corvus's hair was in an undercut style revealing his many piercings, his curls were messy and could be described as bed hair. Corvus had heliotrope eyes, which they fond odd since nobody in either side of their family had heliotrope eyes before, they believe it is just a genetic mutation.

Ophiuchus's curls were styled tamed and longer yet you could still see his pierced ears— though with significantly less piercings. Ophiuchus had the infamous sterling grey eyes of the House of Black.

Their physique was identical. Along with their faces as well, yet Ophiuchus always looks indifferent and bored while Corvus is almost always expressive.

Not to mention their voices were the same, expect Ophiuchus is cold and monotonous, while Corvus has a flirty and playful tone to his.

When it comes to personality that is where they really differ from each other.

"Stop being a dramatic son of a bitch." Ophiuchus had looked at him as if he was an idiot, and in Ophiuchus's eyes Corvus is indeed an idiot.

"We have the same parents." Ophiuchus said.

"So?" Corvus raised a brow.

'Is this was Silas feels like?' Ophiuchus thought.

"Both of you, breakfast starts in an hour. Go and get ready for the day already." Theo said as he walked out of the bathroom, in only a towel wrapped around his waist his hair still damped.