𝟎𝟎𝟕; ᴋᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴇʏs

THAT STORMY NIGHT, a tall house, on a rock island somewhere out at sea. The Dursleys, including Ophelia have moved there, due to the chaos with the letters.

The family is sleeping, with Ophelia on the cold, dirt floor and Dudley sleeping on a sofa.

Ophelia has drawn a birthday cake which reads, Happy Birthday Ophelia.

Many felt pity for her.

'I'm going to spoil her rotten.' The marauders all shared the same thought, along with many others.

Ophelia looks at Dudley's watch, which beeps at exactly 12:00.

"Make a wish, Ophelia." She whispers to herself, as she blows the "candles" on the drawn birthday cake.

Suddenly, the door thumps, in sync with the thunder flashing. Ophelia jumps.

"Holy mother of, Merlin!"

The door thumps again and Dudley and Ophelia jump up and back away. Ophelia hides behind a wall, and Dudley cowers on a windowsill. Petunia and Vernon appear, with Vernon holding a double barrel gun.

Many muggle borns and muggle raised halfbloods gasped at the sight of the gun.

"Who's there? Ahh!" Vernon yelled

The door bangs again and then falls down, and a giant man appears.

As he comes into the clear lighting, he is revealed to be Hagrid.

"Hagrid!" Many cheered while most purebloods looked disgusted at the half giant.

"Sorry 'about that." Hagrid said as he puts the door back up.

"I demand that you leave at once, sir! You are breaking an entering!" Vernon, aimed his gun at him.

As Petunia quietly gasps in fear, Hagrid grabs the gun and bends it upwards.

"Dry up, Dursley, you great prune." The gun fires upwards, blasting a hole in the ceiling, causing the two to shriek in fear.

"Go, Haggy!" Cheered the Marauders.

Hagrid then looks around.

"Where' little Ophelia."

"I'm here..." Ophelia comes out.

"Oh, well, of course you are! Got something for ya. 'Afraid I might have sat on it at some point! I imagine that it'll taste fine just the same. Ahh. Baked it myself." He hands Ophelia a cake. "Words and all. Heh."

Ophelia opens cake, which reads
"Happee Birdae Opheelya" in green frosting.

"Hagrid that you." Lilly smiled.

"Anytime." Hagrid smiled back.

"Thank you!" Ophelia smiles as it was the first birthday cake she every gotten.

James swore she will be getting the most lavish birthday cakes that puts the Malfoys and Blacks to shame.

"It's not every day that your young girl turns eleven, now is it aye?"

Hagrid sits down on the sofa, takes out an umbrella and points it at the empty fire. Two sparks fly out and the fire starts. The family gasps.

Ophelia puts cake down. "Excuse me, who are you?"

"Rubeus Hagrid. Keeper of keys and grounds at Hogwarts. Course, you'll know all about Hogwarts." He introduced.

"Sorry, no." Ophelia said.