𝟎𝟐𝟎; ᴘʟᴀɴs & ʜᴏᴡʟᴇʀs

OPHIUCHUS WAS definitely pleased by his new minions.

"Minions, good job." Rabastan praised.

Right now it was just the three of them but Ophiuchus knew even now they were already a dangerous team.

Not only did Nott and Zabini hold a lot of political sway as heirs to influential houses the more he had gotten to know them the more he realised how benefactua it was for them to have aligned.

Theodore was a childish yet also serious boy, quiet but definitely not unassuming and as he and Ophiuchus spoke about their plans he had come to realize Theodore had the mind of a brilliant tactician. The boy was confident but no one could deny that he was reserved, almost intimidatingly so.

Theodore Nott Sr, looked pleased on the way his future son turns out.

Blaise on the other hand, though still cut throat when it came to politics, worked from a whole different perspective.

Dominique Zabini looked curious on whom she assumes to be her future son. He does look alot
like her.

Blaise knew how people worked. He was open and charismatic and at least some of the friendliness he projected wasn't a lie but he had a way with words that made people slip their biggest secrets. It was quite amazing to watch really. He wasn't as reserved as Theodore and took great pleasure in pushing others to their limits.

"More sadists? Yay!" Cheered Bellatrix.

The trio were in the dorm.

"Have you ever heard of the Slytherin Guild or Hogwarts Court?" Ophiuchus asked, looking around and only receiving curious glances.

This received many curious looks.

Ophiuchus sighed and began to explain.

"A Court is formed when a student fulfils the following requisites, defeat the person that rules their house by force, defeat the person who follows him or her in power by cunning, and earn the respect of at least half of the people on each year in the House. I have already accomplished those."

Many of the current and past Slytherins all wonder why they have never done that.

"What benefits does a Court have?" Theodore asked him.

"A Court rules, even the prefects obey them. They put the rules and the house follows."

The Slytherins were all taking notes. As they all wanted their own guild.

"Mmm, I think I like the idea of a Court," Blaise smirked then paused and asked. "What is a Hogwarts Court?"

"A Hogwarts Court is a House Court but applied to school, but with a defined leader otherwise known as either a King or a Queen." Ophiuchus said, eyes fixated Akhlys who was strangling a mouse.

"What do we need to form a Court and what are their duties?"

"To form a House Court you need to, have every house respect the leader, have at least 5 powerful members, and have a person of each house in the Court. However, the benefits are unbelievable, the last Hogwarts Court was formed a few hundred and something years ago, the Queen was reported to have full control over Hogwarts. Common rooms, passages, wards, ghosts, portraits, and many more. It was written that the power she had over the castle rivalled the one from the headmaster because she recognized both as her protectors."

Now the Slytherins all wanted that. While the other houses looked at Slytherin in fear. Who knows what they would do with that kind of power.

"We will establish a House Court, the Hogwarts Court will have to wait for now." Ophiuchus smirked seeing Theodore's and Blaise's determined look.